• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any pros in this game yet?

ETERNAL 0217

Smash Rookie
Or is it just a bunch of SSBMers who are expected to become amazing at this game? lol, I know the pro Melee players got a lot of publicity and I also know that we have a major tournament coming up for Brawl (wifi wars), but aside from that, have any new players emerged as "above average"? I've been logging onto the friend finder daily (and will continue to do so) to practice, so as a new Smasher I was wondering whether there are any other people that were virtually unknown in Melee that have been making waves in the world of Brawl.

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
The pro melee players are probably still feared in Brawl. Only time will tell, but as of now- I don't think people can start being pro for some time. Until this game is figured out that is.

Waddle

Smash Ace
LOL at this topic. The game is only like a month old. There aren't pros in this game yet.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
The pro melee players are probably still feared in Brawl. Only time will tell, but as of now- I don't think people can start being pro for some time. Until this game is figured out that is.
You should have seen the "OMG KEN IS IN MY GS TOURNAMENT WHAT SHOULD I DO????" topic. It was ridiculous...

fluffy

Smash Champion
I'm a pro : )

haha not quite YET. But killaOR, m2k, pcchris, azn, and many other melee veterans play brawl. Then there are those japanese who've played the game like 2 months before us so...time will tell

Top Bottom