• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smash players in upstate NY

Im Fragbait

Smash Apprentice
Hey my names fragbait i am someone who has recently gotten into brawl and just starting to play melee and 64. i started playing my friends but i quickly passed them in terms of skill level due to my familiarity with brawl. ive looked for locals around my area and haven't found any. now i am looking for other smashers around this area who are interested in playing a decent amount of smash. i also need to know if upstate ny is a dead zone when it comes to smash xD HMU if your from upstate ny and you want to play some friendlies. if there are enough people i might start hosting tournaments

subb24

Smash Rookie
Hey my names fragbait i am someone who has recently gotten into brawl and just starting to play melee and 64. i started playing my friends but i quickly passed them in terms of skill level due to my familiarity with brawl. ive looked for locals around my area and haven't found any. now i am looking for other smashers around this area who are interested in playing a decent amount of smash. i also need to know if upstate ny is a dead zone when it comes to smash xD HMU if your from upstate ny and you want to play some friendlies. if there are enough people i might start hosting tournaments
Hey im up to play some brawl and im not to bad

Top Bottom