• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Don't have Darrens number, but here is his Facebook

Last edited:

L-J

Smash Ace
Alrite I know it hasn't been a week and as such I don't feel ready to play seriously yet but I have **** all to do this evening so if anyone wants some lulzy low tier action/falcon (cus he's never serious even when he's serious, kinda like ganon is always serious even when he's not serious) please feel free to come round from 6.30.

gm jack

Smash Lord
Sounds good.

Since day 2, I've had the shakes, though they're just minor now. Been treating it with a constant steam of smash vids (Darkrain is playing again :D).

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys, it is just 2 and a half weeks left for me and I'd like to play a few more times before I leave. I could probably do Wednesday eve as usuall and Saturday. What about you guys?

L-J

Smash Ace
Honestly I can basically do anytime this week - **** all work and only 2 supervisions left (both Wednesday afternoon).

I feel ready to play again which is good.

L-J

Smash Ace
Really sorry guys I can't do Wednesday now - our rugby AGM has just been organised for 6.45. Can people do either tonight or Thursday instead?

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
i have tkd later i could come over from 4:30 til 7ish though

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
im in london tomorrow all day long but i'd like to get something started on saturday not too late since i got a tkd grading next morning :S

L-J

Smash Ace
I was planning on going home on Saturday but I guess I could set off late. Btw if anyone is free for an hour or so now I'm free till 6.30 (had my supervisions earlier than I thought).

gm jack

Smash Lord
I disagree with that time.

On a serious note, see most of you after the holiday, and it's been good meeting you Matteo. Best DI I have ever seen.

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
1.30 is good for me. so this is going to be the last sess for me at richards house :S thanks jack, see you around on tournaments :D

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
see you tomorrow, if something changes let me know via text pls

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
would be nice seeing you again b4 i leave hugo. are you free tomorrow afternoon / eve?

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
ah nevermind.... was good to meet you all guys. i hope i will be in cambridge again one day or going to a tournament or whatever! thanks to you all!

Top Bottom