• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

L-J

Smash Ace
Yes Hugo I've just done the second of those exams so if anyone wants to play this evening (6:30 onwards) I'd be up for it. Also I have recording stuff with me! :)

L-J

Smash Ace
6:30 onwards i reckon. We can get pizza if ppl want. And yeah you might as well bring it cus some of us at least can stand to play on it a bit so it would get used hopefully :p

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
i'd like to join you so badly -.- when are you guys starting to upload stuff?

L-J

Smash Ace
Jack change your sig - i got the cambridge motto wrong. It should be 'Ne Rapere Stulte'. It currently means 'don't grab fool' lol.

gm jack

Smash Lord
When's the next time people will be able to play/ discuss the plan? Talked to some people and it may be possible here if we are lucky, but may end up being too expensive. Could you guys ask at your own colleges?

Top Bottom