• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

L-J

Smash Ace
The melee save file on my memory card just corrupted apparently, so whoever comes over next will have to bring theirs to copy over.

L-J

Smash Ace
If I don't go home for the weekend of the 10th (which I probably will) then I'll be up for some games as I'll only have 2 exams left and they're my least scary ones. Otherwise from 14th onwards I'll be done.

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
Thanks again for all those awesome sessions guys. my smash mate owes me 20€ by now :p I win almost every single money match :D

L-J

Smash Ace
Also Hugo in general you should really check the boards earlier than like 2am lol - doesn't give you much hope of getting any messages for that day if you check that late.

rustediron

Smash Lord
I only got back at 2am lol
And yeah I can do today, will be there

EDIT: Might be somewhat late actually, probably around 10.30-11

rustediron

Smash Lord
Sorry I couldn't make today, though I can vouch for Lola Lo's awesomeness. Much better than soultree ever was.

Top Bottom