• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

rustediron

Smash Lord
ummmm, I don't have any days off for a while, though I finish work at 3 so that might not be a problem. Whereabouts do you live? I'll give you a shout on smashboards or text you if I feel like I want some games

rustediron

Smash Lord
no ****ing clue lol, lemme check google maps

EDIT: ok cool, got it, can you pm me your number? also I didn't realise Jesus Green had a swimming pool lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
i'll post in here rather than ben's thread

going from early september, which will probably mean I won't be around for any tournaments :/ Yeah I'll be up for some smashfests or anything really.

L-J

Smash Ace
Time for this thread to become active once more as the new year is nearly upon us. First thing's first, when is everyone back in Cambridge? I'm up this Saturday or Sunday (haven't decided which yet, more likely Sunday). Hugo I now know you're back already lol (reason I texted was because I was in Cam for a few hours that day and had time to kill but you didn't quiiiiite get back to me in time :p)

rustediron

Smash Lord
Dunno when I'll be free next week because I haven't gotten hold of the fresher's week timetable yet, but daytime hours are probably pretty good

rustediron

Smash Lord
if Jack gets that tv we can have max 3 set-ups, though one will lag a bit

And yeah, if people came that would be awesome

Rich, you have like a lounge-type setup this year right? I remember you saying something along those lines

L-J

Smash Ace
Yes Jack go for a TV that'd be great to have 2 non-lag setups.

And yeah Hugo I've got a really nice lounge this year with plenty of space + chairs for 2/3 setups and quite a few people so fests are definitely on!

L-J

Smash Ace
Tomorrow afternoon from 4-6 should be good for me, though I may have rugby training it hasn't been confirmed yet. Or alternatively any time from 12ish till 3 I'll deffo be free.

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
are you kidding me? space for 3 non lag set ups at queens, just awesome. wish I'd be there right now! i'm kinda planning to be over in uk for a term or so. btw thats me playing about 2 years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG93gz4Y1K0 ;)

all the best from germany

L-J

Smash Ace
Need i mention this will also be my birthday, so extra 'things' may be relevant while we play (will explain more at the time).

Top Bottom