• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Green Bay WI?

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Please if you live near GB Pm me!! I hate having to drive everywhere to play good peepz! Right now it's only me (tonji) and my friend N00k. ok that was good to get of my chest :laugh: :psycho:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
if you want I could see if sometime this week or weekend, Airy and I could drive up there to play you two. I came to js's smashfest too late to play you...

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I also would be willing to drive up there sometime to smash with you guys. I'm sure if any of us from south of you came up we could bring a few more as well.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
sorry about not bein there spikes, I had to leave at 4:45 to go to my grandmas chrismas party. Sorry, I was really exited to play you. Ill post later tommarow and perhaps I can set up a little fest like jsparrow. well thanks for the support guys.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
ya im also going to hav to agree with you. I like the seahawks, dolphins, and bengals. What can I say the bengals hav cool helmets. lol

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Tongji, want to smash on Thursday? PM me your address or something if you can, considering I can never get a hold of you over the phone :p

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
did you try my home phone?? Well anyway this may come as a shock to you but- Im still in high school. And me being in HS means that on thursday Im am sitting in a desk. However! On Friday I might get off of work and I get done school at 3:00 do you want to drive up or something? (Im not sure if it would be worth it) idk...... this friday would probably work but that's up to you. I would say we should do something this weekend but Im going to a Cross Country Ski race and I will be in mad town all weekend. Im clear next weeekend tho so if your still out from college I would definatly like to do something. Ohh and by the way my cell phone vioce mail thing is broken so that could be your problem sorry:p

James Sparrow

Smash Master
If I'm invited I'd be willing to smash on Friday, and I'll be around next weekend as well. Spikes goes to college in Oshkosh, so he'll be around even when semester starts. I, unfortunately, will be going back the 26th.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Friday wouldn't work that well... maybe, but not as well for sure. Do you work on Thursday? Cause I was actually planning on going to Green Bay on Thursday after 3:00-ish anyways..

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Man I feel like a jerk! I work on thursday from 5:15 to 7:00, and it's a school night and semester exams are comin up!! gah. I don't know if I will be able to do anything till next weeked. Im sorry guys. And sparrow... Of course your invited!!!! jeez you can just show up at my door at 3am and ill let you in lolz (don't try it) I still need to beat you falco. Remember I only lost by 1 stock and your one stock had 120% ohh soo close! anyway I guess Im stuck untill then.

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
My friends and I are usually available on weekends, however you have proven that you can destroy us with little effort....except maybe Steve.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean destroy us with little effort :confused: I don't even remember half the peepz I played. I remember a good falco (sparrow) a good fox (Meza) a killer little puffball (puffinator) a killer peach/samus (instert korean/ asian name here) and a decent marth. Besides the only thing that I have going for me is that nobody knows how to play mew two. I bet in a month or so all of you guys will be quite profficiant at ****** me till I bleed. :laugh: anyway sparrow, I will agree that match was epic!! I should have gotten you and hopefully in the future I will. But then you can always counterpick C.Falcon and destroy me lolz :laugh: I need to work on fighting those! btw i like smilies :)

toe cutter I work at hell on earth aka the east side YMCA
when im not cleaning up blood, geting a head ache from all of the litte kids screaming or passing out from the noxious chlorine fumes Im trying to retain my sanity lifeguarding. hehe. Ok OK so it's not that bad.

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean destroy us with little effort :confused: I don't even remember half the peepz I played..
Naw man, I mean a couple weeks back at game night at school. I was the Jiggs/Shiek player you kicked the snot out of.

who is tomotoya?? Where are you from?
I'm from Green Bay, I go to the same school as Tongji (don't know him as well as some of my friends do...:ohwell: ).

I don't have a lot of time, but I do enjoy playing against (and learning from) better players.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
ohh ya... ah what is your real name? i OWNED that "tourny" and everyone was terrible exept for a select few that actually showed interest in becomin more proficiant in smash. And learnin actually how to play profesionally. Arn't you like a soph or frosh with black hair?? Anyway that "gameday" was the biggest nerd-scrub fest ever!!! and I will never be attending one again!!! ahh some scrub broke my fav controller cuz he was loozing and a ton of peepz had no idea what deoderant was sigh........ that gives gamers a bad name. All of the above however excludes you tomotoya because I can see that you are willing to learn/become better and actually have the maturity to see that there are way better peepz playin smash. ok im done my little rant.... sorry lolz To the above post of mine describing life at the Y and playin a Jsparrows reacent tourny was a mistake because I thought that tomotoya was some one that went to the fest, while he is insted just a kid I played at my school. Sorry for the confusion.

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
ohh ya... ah what is your real name? i OWNED that "tourny" and everyone was terrible exept for a select few that actually showed interest in becomin more proficiant in smash. And learnin actually how to play profesionally. Arn't you like a soph or frosh with black hair??
I'm Matt.
Yeah, skill wasn't the greastest common factor among the people there...:ohwell:

I'm a Soph with dark blond hair and glasses, I also had a splint on my pinky finger. I was talking to Steve most of the time.

You might be thinking of Alex, he was the one asking you for Falco help.

Anywho I know most of my "group" is pretty scrubby, but we like to learn.

Sorry for any confusion...

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
no no your miss understanding. A scrub is mearly a nub who has no desire to learn and acts immature. You and your friends on the other hand do not becasue, well you took my advice and started comin to this site.

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
no no your miss understanding. A scrub is mearly a nub who has no desire to learn and acts immature. You and your friends on the other hand do not becasue, well you took my advice and started comin to this site.
Gotcha.
Well if you want to school...er I mean teach us on a weekend or something you should contact Steve.

Edit: I think I saw you in the LMC near the end of 5th hour.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
maybe idk it's not like im the end all in SSBM information and playing. Besides I play M2 so I cannot really give you indepth information on each character.

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
maybe idk it's not like im the end all in SSBM information and playing. Besides I play M2 so I cannot really give you indepth information on each character.
I realize that, however you are the only person I know in GB that plays at a semi-pro level.
I'm not looking for a mentor, I just want some fresh (and more skilled) competition.
Note: That's not intended to sound smug.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
wait...what?? do you even know spikes? he lives in oshkosh do you know that? Or is he comin to play you?? if so can i come? :p
ohh STD
Smash
Till
Dawn
aka smash fest

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
No, you're going to be in Minnesota, *****.
this is spikes
although Airy's coming, too.
Tongji, $1.43 MM??

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
*raises hand*

Lone wants to play tongji.

I know Chimeras sucked for tourneys, but would anyone be against having a fest there? I'm off next friday, and if anyone was willing, we could rent a room there, from like 12- 5, and do some serious smash.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
well im up for anything next weekend!! and pleaze will anyone give me directions to tomotoya's house???? heloooo Im not going to be comin if I don't know where this is at!! and spikes a MM already? fine......I never liked D mario lolz ok ok 6. 43 ok what is up with the 43 cents?? just parkin meeter coin?? lolz this is going to be super fun!! hopefully (if I get directions) Ill see you all there!!

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
wait...what?? do you even know spikes? he lives in oshkosh do you know that? Or is he comin to play you?? if so can i come?
Yeah, believe it or not I can read.
Don't know him though.
He's supposed to be coming 'round 8pm.
Of course you can come.

well im up for anything next weekend!! and pleaze will anyone give me directions to tomotoya's house?
I pm'd you my directions.

See you then.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Hey Tongji, those were some nice matches today. Although I still can't get over you saying your basement was messy :laugh: someday you'll come to my house, and from then on your standard of "messy" will be set by what you see.
We should set something up with n00k, tomotoya, and all the other GB guys sometime this week so I can come up there and $6.43 mm the rest of ya >=)

Top Bottom