• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

xcraigspeedx

Smash Rookie
If you guys haven't heard. The GameStop in Artesia on Pioneer Blvd. closed down. So that means no more Smash Tournaments over there. We are not sure why they closed down either. That's one tournament location lost for the 562 area.

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
hey craig you havent been on in awhile sucks about the game stop but theres a lot better Competition out there then those you should go to some.

LuCKy

Smash Master
someone help me i reserved halo 3 @ the arteisia gamestop and now there closed.then some awnsering machine thing called me and said it got moved to an eb games i think in los ceritos??? lol and i had the number but i forgot it so if anyone knows where to go to get my halo three plz help lol sometimes i need money so i take it out of halo 3 :)

yay my 300 post

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
someone help me i reserved halo 3 @ the arteisia gamestop and now there closed.then some awnsering machine thing called me and said it got moved to an eb games i think in los ceritos??? lol and i had the number but i forgot it so if anyone knows where to go to get my halo three plz help lol sometimes i need money so i take it out of halo 3 :)

yay my 300 post
Why didnt you ask me i kick it with you when were doing anything ill take you to get your money

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
here i am reppin' tha 562! so guys how's the scene without someone like me carrying and propelling it to new heights? 420

h0l1c

Smash Cadet
Hey i live in San Pedro, just near long beach, been tryin to get to play with some decent players instead of my ****ty friends =]

PM me for my # for tourneys or just fun play =]

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
o ok....well...then i live right by jordan high in long beach.........anybody feel like playin just ask for my number....i'ma have to go to ur house though....cuz...uhh =_='.....i don't have a gamecube right now.....i'll be happy to play anyone.....i train with dsf every once in a while....so i'm not all that bad......just pm for my number

How come poeple haven't been signing up for the GSC?

I'm going to say this again:

TO EVERYONE HERE,SIGN UP FOR THE GSC,IT IS EASY,AND YOU CAN FIND TONS OF PEOPLE TO PLAY SMASH WITH YOU,LOOK IN MY OLDER POST IN THIS TOPIC FOR A DIRECT LINK

-_-

LuCKy

Smash Master
How come poeple haven't been signing up for the GSC?

I'm going to say this again:

TO EVERYONE HERE,SIGN UP FOR THE GSC,IT IS EASY,AND YOU CAN FIND TONS OF PEOPLE TO PLAY SMASH WITH YOU,LOOK IN MY OLDER POST IN THIS TOPIC FOR A DIRECT LINK

-_-
bah it sounds comlicated

Greentea

Smash Rookie
It looks like theres more people in the 562 area on the boards now. I know a few people. And im pretty sure they'd want to play to. I noticed that theres norwalk and lakewood people. I live in lakewood too. Maybe we can have like a bi-weekly going in the area. If any of you want to get together and play just contact me on AIM: flpstyle7

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
i used to live in cerritos, but i go to uci now. im still there once in awhile on a weekend.

i went to whitney, so basically my hs owns all of yours. w00t :D

lets smash

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
It looks like theres more people in the 562 area on the boards now. I know a few people. And im pretty sure they'd want to play to. I noticed that theres norwalk and lakewood people. I live in lakewood too. Maybe we can have like a bi-weekly going in the area. If any of you want to get together and play just contact me on AIM: flpstyle7
Hey dude, I like your bi-weekly idea. We should start a Lakewood group...

LuCKy

Smash Master
a bi-weekly would be like the coolest thing ever!!!!! i go to tourney's that are sometimes like really far lol but to have a tourney right next to home would be to best idea ever! and i know some really good people that would wanna come

LuCKy

Smash Master
Step 1. Go HERE!!

Step 2. Download it.

Step 3. Install it.

Step 4. That's it.

If you want to get your icon and adress added,just e-mail Simna with your location information and E-mail adress.

THAT'S IT!!!
whats the point when we all have smashboards????? plus i dont really need any new smashers to smash with the group i play with is good enough and i go to tourneys like every week now so it seems pointless

..........did i double post lol

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
a bi-weekly would be like the coolest thing ever!!!!! i go to tourney's that are sometimes like really far lol but to have a tourney right next to home would be to best idea ever! and i know some really good people that would wanna come
ok all we need now iz somebody'z house to host the tourneyz at.....any feel like volunteering?

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
Hey lucky, you say that u and ur friends play at ur friends house by the square? Would it be cool if I came by one day...

Greentea

Smash Rookie
Yeah lets plan out some dates and lets figure out who can come and stuff. that'd be awsome.

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
=_='

lol it was your idea.............plus im 15 so its my parents desecion and i dont wanna ask because i know they will say no
lol.....well...problem if it'z at my house.....i don't have a GC =_='......but if people bring over some cubez and tv's.......then i guess there won't be much problem having a tourney at my house....but i atleast get ten percent of the pot for hosting it

LuCKy

Smash Master
Hey lucky, you say that u and ur friends play at ur friends house by the square? Would it be cool if I came by one day...
yea sure but not today lol some time in the week bbut do you have a aim??? mine is im thelegendofLuCKy if you dont have aim then pm me and i will give you my cell phone number and you know what pm is right lol private message just making sure

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol.....well...problem if it'z at my house.....i don't have a GC =_='......but if people bring over some cubez and tv's.......then i guess there won't be much problem having a tourney at my house....but i atleast get ten percent of the pot for hosting it
i could bring 2 tv's and cubes easy but we need like atleast tfour to run a good tourney so ask catman or if your gonna post a thread about the tourney like the date and your adress and what tim just say tha you really need tv's and cubes and people will bring them plus if you really need money just charge a dollar entry fee lol dont take from the pot

oooops i double posted:)

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
i could bring 2 tv's and cubes easy but we need like atleast tfour to run a good tourney so ask catman or if your gonna post a thread about the tourney like the date and your adress and what tim just say tha you really need tv's and cubes and people will bring them plus if you really need money just charge a dollar entry fee lol dont take from the pot

oooops i double posted:)
well i have two tvs already and a couple of my friendz could bring over some cubez.......so az long az i know a good amount of people would attend....then i don't mind throwing a tourney.........my aim is number1fanboy......so if enough people tell me they will go....then i'll throw it...i live over by jordan high in long beach

dullshot

Smash Rookie
Yo. For anyone near Cal State Long Beach, we might be having a little get together at the Student Union. It won't be a tourney or anything, just a place to play some smash with new people. We will be there from 10-11:30 A.M. and 1:00-whenever i feel like leaving :O. There will probably only be one wii there and one tv so dont expect to play the whole time unless you are that good.

c u there

Taco Head

Smash Ace
well i have two tvs already and a couple of my friendz could bring over some cubez.......so az long az i know a good amount of people would attend....then i don't mind throwing a tourney.........my aim is number1fanboy......so if enough people tell me they will go....then i'll throw it...i live over by jordan high in long beach

So it's a yes?:chuckle:

Greentea

Smash Rookie
deng today was awsome! im glad people showed up at CSULB today. We had some good matches. hopefully more people show up next time. =)

Top Bottom