• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any updates?

SmashAttackx

Smash Cadet
I'm just looking to see if there have been any major updates in terms of Brawl Box, PSA, OpenSA, and the general understanding of Brawl coding?
I stopped animating and moveset-editing a long while ago (1, 2 years?) and I'm just curious to see how far it's gotten since then.

So is PSA still the mainstream program to use? I seem to remember Brawl Box getting an integrated moveset editor around the time I stopped playing/coding Brawl.
Is the program still incomplete and confusing/problematic as it used to be? I remember some very simple things such as one attack I was trying to create - a charge attack that led into a dash which would stop either on contact with an enemy or at a certain distance from the point of origin if no enemy was met - would be ridden with a plethora of bugs.

I noticed that the Smashboards modding community has died down significantly and most of the veterans I remember haven't been active in a while.

Anyone still here?:happysheep:

Top Bottom