• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any way to avoid ddd cg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
1) Spell.

2) Search the forums before asking.

3) Don't get grabbed. Or just have a grenade out

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
please close this...if i had a dollar for everytime someone asked this on a thread i'd be richer than bill gates.

just have grenades around...if he grabs you keep pushing b if he perfected it then there is no escape.

istudying

Smash Lord
Grenades, When u get grabbed keep pressing B u will auto-drop grenade note: not always tho.
But it works well.
And Dash cancel alot.
Ofcourse Don't get grabbed.

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
Use my Q&A, there's going to be a FAQ soon so we don't have to deal with such idiocy.

Edit: Are you three?

HOW DO YOU DROP A GRENADE?

PUSH THE FRICKIN B BUTTON!

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Q&A threads are ****ing stupid and defeat the purpose of having a forum
They defeat the purpose of asking ********, overasked questions. They keep down spam of "How do you snake dash" ... 3 hours later... "how do you snake dash"...4 hours later..."how do you snake dash"...next day...."how do you snake dash"....a few hours later...."how do you snake dash"

I feel the forum is for a select few stickies, metagame development for that specific character, and thats it.

We post threads on new discoveries, because it may help the metagame, and its new.

We don't post threads on old questions, because it won't help the metagame, and it's old.

:mewtwo:

Dyyne

Smash Ace
They defeat the purpose of asking ********, overasked questions. They keep down spam of "How do you snake dash" ... 3 hours later... "how do you snake dash"...4 hours later..."how do you snake dash"...next day...."how do you snake dash"....a few hours later...."how do you snake dash"

I feel the forum is for a select few stickies, metagame development for that specific character, and thats it.

We post threads on new discoveries, because it may help the metagame, and its new.

We don't post threads on old questions, because it won't help the metagame, and it's old.

:mewtwo:
I agree, only important threads like this should be made.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=212802

Taeran

Smash Journeyman

This was dead, long dead.

seriously? And 8-day thread?

He was properly delt with no need to continue, your making flame bait.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol I didn't check how old it was my bad. I just got to the Snake boards and I just wanna help out :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom