• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody wanna make a community pit combo vid?

Salty123

Smash Apprentice
I thought it might be fun just to make a combo vid with everyone in it (and with any luck we might get a little boost on the tier list). So if you guys are into it just send me the video and your name and ill stick it in there (that's what she said).

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Yeah...12 hit combos with pit... 0_0

anything less i wont accept

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Put me in there, if this is to come.
Sage, Rogue, Me, umm who else?

Salty123

Smash Apprentice
You don't have to "join." Think of this like your going to the bathroom, you dnon't ask permission, you just do it.

ps: I need a name for it, any suggestions?

Salty123

Smash Apprentice
You don't need infinite replay you can just record them with a video camera. It doesn't need to have perfect quality.
And byuusan if you have vids on youtube just give me the url and ill download them.

DominusHaven

Smash Cadet
You don't have to "join." Think of this like your going to the bathroom, you dnon't ask permission, you just do it.

ps: I need a name for it, any suggestions?
That sounds much better then joining haha.

Hmm.. a Name.. I'll think about that lol.

This isn't MK? lol.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
You don't need infinite replay you can just record them with a video camera. It doesn't need to have perfect quality.
And byuusan if you have vids on youtube just give me the url and ill download them.
oh in that case, my channel has all my videos in it, just search for Enkou or Aish or Admiral Pit for pit vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Byuukai

And 1 i wanna highlight b/c the very last kill in this vid i think is good enough to enter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7cdoTOtpDc

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
How about, "Emissary of Angels" or "Army of Angels"

Im pretty sure Emissary = army only it sounds better
EDIT: Emissary - someone sent on a mission to represent the interests of someone else. Still fitting for pit.

Id like to get in on this. Though Most of my replays are going to my Combo vid, lol.

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
Sounds cool, were should i submit videos?

As for the name. ANGEL ADVENT, sounds great, i guess.

EDIT: Even better, i guess we should probably just submit CLIPS.

Suyon

Smash Lord
What would you guys prefer, online of offline matches or no one cares at all? I don't have any offline but assuming this will take at least a month I should have some offline matches recorded in my next tournament.

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
What would you guys prefer, online of offline matches or no one cares at all? I don't have any offline but assuming this will take at least a month I should have some offline matches recorded in my next tournament.
Well for the sake of quality and a lag-less feel, i'd go with off-line only.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well for the sake of quality and a lag-less feel, i'd go with off-line only.
All of my matches may be wifiers, but I do show quite the show nonetheless.

Also, I want to know if I can put the replays into my SD card, put it in the computer SD slot, and send the raw replay files to someone with the combos and all. Having AIM would also benefit me when I want to send em, because I don't want to send a huge file of Pit combos that I organized in my own combo vid, kinda messy.

BTW, I thought about Pit symbols, like the one i have here

This may change soon,
It would be like the symbols that u would see in a team name, or from an army general, similar to Military rank symbols. It would be interesting

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Personally I prefer the wings in THis Pic

(its a silhouette so it my not show easily on the smashboards background)

We could edit it so it is simmilar to the one Admiral just posted, but I was thing a single arrow through the middle with a blue-ish glow around the whole thing (to mimmic the WoI and arrows) I would do it myself but I dont have access to Photo shop anymore

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As for the songs, you can use some of the ones that was in my own combo vid, And some others I've looked at.
Gotta love Newgrounds sometimes.

Back to the symbols, I kinda gotta update mine somehow. Well, technically the artist who made mine was from AIB who is now inactive.
Is there a symbol maker in the house? -_-

Salty123

Smash Apprentice
Sounds cool, were should i submit videos?

As for the name. ANGEL ADVENT, sounds great, i guess.

EDIT: Even better, i guess we should probably just submit CLIPS.
just put them on youtube

doesn't matter, offline or online, long as it looks cool

also, what if we take a more abstract feel to the symbol? i'll whip something up real quick and see how we like it.

ps: what should we use for music?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
does the symbol HAVE to be wings?

I perfer something different
A defensive symbol could be a pic of a Shield with a harp on each side of it -_-
It could vary with the Pit's style with his wings, his arrows, his Shield, and Bow, or the angel ring... maybe his 2 rings that help Pit shoot arrows, idk, u gotta be creative.

Salty123

Smash Apprentice
I thought wings would be nice as a background, with something else in front. I do think the symbol should be more mysterious than whimsical, however.

R@vyn: are you only using texture hacks or other things too?

ps: if theres something you know you guys want to be in the video please give me the url so I don't have to look through hundreds of vids

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If you got AIM, i can send u the vids and replays, but I really dont want to send the vids of my combos all muted, and practically out of order, unless u want to. You should try to contact me somehow, then I can deliver it to you, unless u want to do this via E-mail.

Salty123

Smash Apprentice
what's AIM and where can I get it?

btw adimiral I sent you a friend invite on youtube so we can communicate that way if you want, or e-mail, whichever you prefer

Salty123

Smash Apprentice
thanks

I'm having problems getting replays off of SD cards. I can has help?

ps: do we want to pick the music as a community, on an individual basis, do you want me to pick it, or what?

Salty123

Smash Apprentice
I got only 1 good replay with me VS a DK. o.O
put it in!

ps: im sick of watching youtube vids so just email me the ones you want in the video, sorry for the confusion. Also tell me if your matches are online or offline so I can organize them in the video. And finally NO BRAWL+ I want this to show what pit can do in normal brawl. besides everyone knows pit kicks *** in brawl+.

pps: my email is saltyrulez@comcast.net

ppps: These are the people that I have in it so far: Salty, Byuusan, yummynbeefy, ayoub, admiral pit, r@vyn, arzengel, lezard, oathkeeper005, dominushaven, nikenick
if your name is not on the list or you want a different gamer tag tell me

Salty123

Smash Apprentice
Salty, if the recording/editting end becomes too much, give me a PM and i'll help out, im good at both ends.

IF you need an example of my work, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL9tWAbhvkY

Just note it was a rush job with only a week to work on, and hte guy im making it for was so picky i had to focus on 1 part more then the other.
The only thing I might need help with is the title screen. I don't hve any picture editing software and there's only so much you can do with microsoft paint.

Top Bottom