• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone deciding on staying with melee? Considering brawl sucks whale balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Seems like everything that distinguished good players has been eliminated, here comes the backyard town Harrys and Ronalds who believe they can dominate everyone to actually dominate :laugh:

NDUDE

Smash Ace
The Brawl hate threads are getting old. Fast. None of us have played it to its full extent, so we don't know WTF we're talking about when we say "competitive". Come back in a year and see if you can still ***** and moan about this game.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
get Over It
QFMFT

And besides, if this was Melee coming out, and Brawl had come out first, you'd be saying the same thing about Melee...

OH WAIT!!!

People said the same thing about Melee vs. 64 when Melee came out! What a coindidence!

Seriously, stop making *****ing threads, and gtfo the Brawl boards if you dont like it, or you'll be in for a very unhappy ride for the next few years.

tral

Smash Cadet
I'm going back to Street Fighter down at the arcade, I ttly don't no n e comboz in dis gaem.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm not staying with melee but I'm still playing it.

and the brawl noobs REALLY need to shut up, this guy has an opinion, just like you, he's not wrong, so don't say it, and don't tell him to get over it.

arrowhead

Smash Ace
QFMFT

And besides, if this was Melee coming out, and Brawl had come out first, you'd be saying the same thing about Melee...

OH WAIT!!!

People said the same thing about Melee vs. 64 when Melee came out! What a coindidence!

Seriously, stop making *****ing threads, and gtfo the Brawl boards if you dont like it, or you'll be in for a very unhappy ride for the next few years.
what kind of people disliked melee at first? what did they not like about the game? the type of person making the complaints have everything to do with it. if it were just noobs saying how the game got too hard cause it was too fast, that isn't valid. melee added depth and brawl took it away, so we are justified in our complaints

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
this is why i don't read this forum, constantly flooded with boring, annoying, pessimistic topics like this. Stfu, no one CARES. NO ONE.

Mann

Smash Ace
The game play from Melee is what brought so many people into the game. The exciting combos. The speed. The flashy endings of tournaments. The competitiveness of the game really brought things up for it. Those who experienced all that dislike the gameplay of Brawl. Because it feels slow.

It feels slow.

When I came into my college there were two friends arguing about keeping items on. "This can only go two ways, those who can use items and those who just suck with it. Like, a guy who has just picked up brawl 3 days can be like **** yeah pokeball to your face to someone who has played since SSB64." I feel that Brawl was made to be more fun than it than being competitive.

I'll keep playing it, but I'll be going back to Melee constantly.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
Anyone deciding on shutting the hell up? I'm sick of these threads. Brawl is an awesome game, and melee wasn't built in a day. Just give people more than a couple of days to practice.

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
All this Brawl hate is going to make me argue against Melee, which is something I do not want to do, because I love that game. But really, this is getting freaking ridiculous, you all have made your point, we get it, you don't like the game, we don't care. Let us enjoy our game, go complain in the Melee boards. If you don't like Brawl, don't play it. Melee's a perfectly good game and nothing's keeping you from playing it.

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
In Brawl, dodging and mindgames seem to be the advanced techniques. Nothing wrong with that.

gamer8

Smash Lord
And how long has the game been out? Yeah. I thought so. STOP WITH THE HATE IF YOU'RE JUST LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Not only should these threads be locked, so should the ones arguing the counter point of view (Brawl rulez stop sooking Melee proz lolol, ect)

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
How can you judge how good a game is by advanced techs.
This is just becoming stupid now, no wavedashing but does that mean the game sucks. No.
You guys are wanting something you just can't have and because you were really good at melee wavedashing and stuff your just pissed because a noob can pick up a controller and own you in brawl.
Stop being a baby.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Melee is better especially when there's around 6 characters dominating the rest. Brawl sucks since it is much more balanced. :rolleyes:

Call me ignorant all you want. If you want to whine about Brawl, you're in the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom