• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else hear "falcon kick?"

wiisavvy

Smash Rookie
I'm probably not the only one that noticed this, but before mario party 8 came out I was browsing some youtube clips of some MP8 previews and one (which I have not been able to locate since MP8 came out and has flooded youtube with clips) showed someone playing in some kind of "wii sampling room." They were playing MP8, but there were other wii setups in the same room. About 2/3 or 3/4 through the clip my ears perked up like a dogs as I heard 2 words repeated.

FALCON KICK!
FALCON KICK!

Immediately jumping in the air then actually yelling "falcon kick!" my lower body caught fire and i jutted towards the ground in celebration. If someone can find the youtube link I'll rep (and respect (priceless)) you. Anyone have any Falco final smash ideas?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1eIN8RE7k

I'm probably not the only one that noticed this, but before mario party 8 came out I was browsing some youtube clips of some MP8 previews and one (which I have not been able to locate since MP8 came out and has flooded youtube with clips) showed someone playing in some kind of "wii sampling room." They were playing MP8, but there were other wii setups in the same room. About 2/3 or 3/4 through the clip my ears perked up like a dogs as I heard 2 words repeated.

FALCON KICK!
FALCON KICK!

Immediately jumping in the air then actually yelling "falcon kick!" my lower body caught fire and i jutted towards the ground in celebration. If someone can find the youtube link I'll rep (and respect (priceless)) you. Anyone have any Falco final smash ideas?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1eIN8RE7k
Umm....What?

I really didn't specifically hear "Falcon Kick".

It was just a bunch of noise.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Well I heard something that could have very well been falcon kick twice, but it's really not solid evidence. Although, why *wouldn't* CF make a glorious return in Brawl? I mean, if it was the catchphrase of a speculated character that would be one thing, but I'm not too worried about CF's inclusion in Brawl :-P.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
When you change the language option to Japanese in Melee Captain still speaks english despite others speaking japanese (Fox, Falco, Jiggs kinda)

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i came up with an excellent final smash for falcon. its called the falcon slam

what happens is the cap'n jump high in the air, so high he's not even visible, like he's left earth's orbit. then as he begins to fall back to the stage he catches on fire, and by the time he reaches the stage he resembles a large bird (phoinex) made entirely of fire. when he land the fire spread out across the stage doing massive burn damage, and then the flames come back to falcon forming the phoinex just before they disapate

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
At about 2:42 I hear some voice. It actually sounds like a black guy saying something from a far distance. No offense to anyone. Is this the right sound?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
People haven't considered the fact that someone was just playing Melee in the background on a Wii to test out the GameCube disc usability with the Wii itself?

Don't get me wrong, it could very well be an awesome clue, but it's just not solid enough proof to say anything at all.

Jopaan

Smash Journeyman
:confused: I don't get it.Yes I hear something like Falcon Kick in the background, but I also hear the Brawl theme and the Corneria music. What does this prove? Sorry if I'm not making sense (I just woke up).

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
^^^^ That would be an awesome FS but i was thinking something like a huge falcon punch where a huge phoneix flies across the stage.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
the huge falcon punch from the cartoon would be sweet, or fzero racers and the falcon flyer flying across the stage would be sweet too

Top Bottom