• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Else Left from Metroid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Just mentioning Space Pirates is too broad/general of a suggestion with how many different kinds of Pirates there actually are.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Just the one comes coming from space I guess. :reverse:

Super Metroid is awesome btw. But damn, that first plant boss is a *****...

:phone:

Carolus Rex

Smash Cadet
I think Mother Brain could work. It would be incredibly weird and unlikeable to most users, but she deserves a spot. Or maybe a Space Pirate.

The Hunters are almost all cool but they appeared only in one game, which wasn't that good also, I don't think it's enough. Anthony is just horrible, seriously who really wants him?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Anthony is the only choice basically. All otther options just lack in style. :cool:

D

Deleted member

Anthony is not authorized to be in Smash.
Adam > Anthony.

Any objections, Diddy? :troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Adam dies though, and becomes a computer. Anthony being the manly man he is, would probably be a freelancer much like Samus. Thus, giving him the authority to kick ***, in Smash, with style. :cool:

D

Deleted member

Then where is he in Fusion, hmm?

Perhaps he was scouting out for some Galactic Fried Chicken? :awesome:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
He was probably out there somewhere, doing something awesome. With style.

Anthony prefers Mc Metroids actually. **** got a lot of protein, and vitamin B and stuff.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If I had just a big plasma gun, or a ice blaster I might've considered it. But no, can't do it if it means doing it without style. :p

D

Deleted member

I'd rather have no style and use claws, a pointed tail, and plasma breath. :awesome:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Dont ya know how to treat a lady?

I think you need a lesson in subtility. :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Don't make me knock you off the Geothermal Power Plant. :troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Pffft, such cowardly tactics would not work on Mr.Higgs, and you know that. :smirk:

Best idea for an Up B ever for Anthony: he shoots his ice gun downwards, and creates a platform for him to stand on. :awesome:

Am not kidding. I'd want that to happen actually.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Pffft, such cowardly tactics would not work on Mr.Higgs, and you know that. :smirk:

Best idea for an Up B ever for Anthony: he shoots his ice gun downwards, and creates a platform for him to stand on. :awesome:

Am not kidding. I'd want that to happen actually.

Ridley would shoot hot plasma that would incinerate Anthonys body in half then Ridley will swoop down and grab Anthonys top half of his body and drag/scrape his carcus along a jagged wall untill his head rips off.

Then Ridley will feed on his body to become stronger then tape and box up his lower half of
his body and post it to Samus.

Ridley +1
Anthony 0

Ridley for Sm4sh enough said ~ End of argument/debate.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hey, Anthony still needs his revenge against Ridley. And if it wasn't for Anthony, exactly that scenario would've happened to Samus actually.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I wouldn't of minded if that happened just to see fanboys' further rage out of that cutscene, because their rage fuels me!
Samus wouldn't die either though of course.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Which is why this thread was made, to discuss anything Metroid-related which is NOT Ridley. :p

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Kinda surprised with the lack of Dark Samus being mentioned here. Guess most of her support did die along with the character itself in Corruption. I remember during pre-Brawl when her support groups rivaled Ridley's, though it wasn't to the extent of Krystal's versus Wolf's.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Krystal vs Wolf was actually quite close. At least, closer than Ridley vs Dark Samus. And actually, I think the Krystal supporters outnumbered the Wolf fans. If only slightly. Both where pretty much in warfare with each other lol :rolleyes: Ridley fans have always been the loudest and angriest though, even though there where so many characters way more worthy to be in Brawl. Nowadays, there's pretty much no excuse not to have Ridley for a new Metroid character, but you know... Anthony is still wickedly awesome. And he was very hyped before the release of Other M as well. Meaning, he does have some fans, that would definitely remember him. :awesome:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Krystal vs Wolf was actually quite close. At least, closer than Ridley vs Dark Samus. And actually, I think the Krystal supporters outnumbered the Wolf fans. If only slightly. Both where pretty much in warfare with each other lol :rolleyes: Ridley fans have always been the loudest and angriest though, even though there where so many characters way more worthy to be in Brawl. Nowadays, there's pretty much no excuse not to have Ridley for a new Metroid character, but you know... Anthony is still wickedly awesome. And he was very hyped before the release of Other M as well. Meaning, he does have some fans, that would definitely remember him. :awesome:
I rather you go on about Blastoise then Anthony...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom