• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else think Brawl should have had some more Paper Mario representation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
I think that for such a great series, it is highly underused in Brawl. The trophies for the Paper Mario characters basically treated it as if Super Paper Mario was the only game in the series. Some music would have been nice, at least. What do you guys think?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I demand Dimentio as at least an Assist Trophy.

But then, in my opinion, the cast of Golden Sun requires far more inclusion.

Mike_Echoes

Smash Journeyman
Smash 4 will have Paper Mario as a playable, just wait and see.

But really, Zant for Top Tier, I think they should've had more Paper Mario rep.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
All the Mario RPGs were heavily neglected. Seriously, there weren't even trophies for the Mario and Luigi games or the other Paper Mario's. I would have loved to see Fawful as an Assist Trophy instead of the Hammer Bros. There's also... *points at sig*

I felt like the Wario Land games and the Donkey Kong Country games were heavily neglected too.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I really wanted any of the Mario RPG battle themes as music. But there's always been little Mario RPG representation in Smash. ;-;

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
At least Paper Mario got represented. You'd think a little something called Super Mario Galaxy never existed...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The reason why Brawl doesn't have any Paper Mario representation is this one:

Sakurai.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Mario in Time should have been represented too! Where's the respect for history?!

lolsarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom