• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else think it would be cool if Olimar had a teather recovery

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
What if Olimar had a teather recovery using a bunch of Pikmin to grab the ledge, I didnt really play any of the pikmin games, but I still think that if Olimar had this technique it would be quite interesting

Greevy

Smash Cadet
I have a feeling (and hope) his up B will be to throw up a tether of pikmin led by the yellow (high jumping) ones. The more pikmin you had the longer the distance you could travel... only problem would be I also want his foward B to be yellow pikmin throwing a bomb rock (complete with the count down icon from the games!).

Rikka

Smash Journeyman
No offense, but I would say this was probably the most common prediction for Olimar's Up-B. Still, defiantly a good guess.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Are you one of those prophets everyone keeps talking about? Can you tell me my future by any chance?

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Meh, it was pretty predictable to start with. I guessed pretty much all of his moves except Whistle and was right. Heck, the up B move wasn't even in the regular game and we guessed it.

hjihjihjihji

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3014-8369
i dont think a pikmin tether was the most predictable. I would've guessed something to do with his rocket ship propelling him upwards.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
What if Olimar had a teather recovery using a bunch of Pikmin to grab the ledge, I didnt really play any of the pikmin games, but I still think that if Olimar had this technique it would be quite interesting
^^ Prophet. :chuckle:

Top Bottom