• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone going to main ZSS?

I

i8waffles612

Is anyone here going to main Zero Suit Samus?

I know I am going to be playing with her a lot, could be a chance to be my main.

sv3

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm bored of using the characters I used in Melee, so I'll probably go with her along with one or two new ones initially.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yes!

WaterToFire

Smash Apprentice
I shall indeed. Samus was my main in Melee, so now I have a two-for one package!

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Well at this present of time without even playing Brawl I am going to main ZSS. But it could turn out shes not my type of character and main someone else like DK or Lucario.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Yessum. I will be using Zero Suit Samus a lot.
In her black suit.
Along with Zelda/Sheik in their black costumes as well.
I really like Zamus's voice.
All the more reason to want to main her.

That and pure awesomeness.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about it too. Since some of my other character hopefuls didn't make it, I've been interested in ZSS ever since the rumors started flying around that Sheik wasn't coming back. Even though I know she is now, I still wanna see how much I can pwn with ZSS.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yes, thanks to this recent info about her. I'll main her along with Lucas, Peach, Pit, Lucario, and Pokemon Trainer.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Since shes been confirmed to be selectable I've definitely become more interested in her

She still has quite a long range and she has an amazing edge grab.

Zamus = possible main

denisuki~

Smash Rookie
Zero Suit Samus will definitely be my main for Brawl, at least my first main.

I'm a good Samus player as well so I will be maining both Samus and ZSS when we use Smash Balls, not sure if we will be using them all the time.

methinkso

Smash Apprentice
I'm not planning on maining her, but she's definitely gonna be one of my alts (maybe even my secondary depending on how she feels).

ZSSmetroid01

Smash Cadet
definitely. in melee I mained zelda and sceonded samus, now ill main zamus and second zelda... or diddy, its pretty hard to say

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hmmm... Now that you can start off as her, I may. I want to play with her first before I say anything, but someone new besides my old Melee mains is always welcome! (ex: Sonic)

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
I've seen vids of her and man can she move. Anyways I tend to check her out and probably be only my number one female main along with Ganon,Wario,Dk, and pikachu.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
i will definitely play Zero Suit Samus. She prolly wont be my main, but I what to play her. There seems to be not a lot of ZSS videos. So if i like her I will add her in my roster

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Two words. ****. yeah. I main Samus, and I'll main both so I can hopefully use both in the same match :p

Mblade98

Smash Rookie
I was on the fence about her for a while, but after seeing some of her (good) videos, I'm positive that I want to main her in addition to Link and Meta Knight.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
if i play samus, i'll play Zamus as well
i love Zamus and her voice is swell

Top Bottom