• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone going to UCF as a freshman in the Fall? Roomate needed!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Roomate deadlines are really soon and I think I'm going to end up with some random person I'll never trust and probably hate.

My specifications :

I'm chill as ****
I'm good at smash
I'm AOK with drinking \ drugs
We can carpool to tournaments and walk to gigs together!

How could you say no to a face like that?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
yeah, but if the roommate complains, he just blows his RAINBOW NOVA whistle, which creates a blackhole gravitational force that only pikmin can feel.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I think I'm going to end up with some random person I'll never trust and probably hate.
Aw, c'mon. You can't really say you've lived the college experience until you have an annoying roommate that you hate. That's like the definition of freshman year, right there...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It's cause you smoke.

You would already be our roommate for next year if you didn't smoke.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I am being forced to be in freshman dorms, anyway. Also, you know I'm very respectful of those who don't smoke. The second anyone complains in my car \ surroundings about me smoking, I'll just put it out or walk away. I've recently gone weeks at a time without smoking without even trying to quit, just kind of didn't feel like it.

And also I don't care if my roomate is annoying, that's like understandable, but I have trust problems with people. I don't want my **** getting stolen >.<

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Just go with the random man. All anybody ever thinks about is the negatives with random roommates. Yah theres a chance u can get a ****ty roommate.

You can also get a mad cool roommate who you party with and meet new people.

nevershootme

Smash Master
i'll tell you about a experience with random roommates throughout all my college years (maybe i'll just put it on facebook for the hell of it),

freshman year: 3 random roommates, 2 went home during the weekends, 1 played everquest (on 5 screens controlling all at once), we were all chill and talked random **** for the year.

sophomore year: 3 random roommates, 2 went home during the weekends at times, all were just chill yet kept turning lights off all the time and blast music, my roommate snored like a *******, even randomly threw parties and had people over... to even hearing my suitemate having sex in his bedroom and can hear it through the wall! even lost alot of my ps2 games...

junior year: 2 random roommates, all of us had our own bedroom, we all just kept to ourselves and be chill, but didn't talk to each other often, had the kitchen to myself so i can cook freely, even had a huge *** room for my side and could stuff rock band and ****,

senior year: 3 roommates, kitchen is always a mess, 2 always played CoD4 and PGR4, refridgerator always leaks water, a kitchen is always a mess, i eat junk food daily -_-

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
lol Steveless, i wouldn't worry about it

getting a ****ty roommate is kinda like a right of passage of college

my first roommate was a total ******* and i switched out the 2nd day (long story)

my other roommates have been cool for the most part
Will you just come and live with me babicakes?

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
You totally would let me sleep on your shoulder... well maybe you wouldn't let me... but I'd find a way... ;)

... like I have in the past :021:

Top Bottom