• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone know any other good Brawl Blogs/Websites?

eMORAY21

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here know any other awesome blogs and Brawl websites apart from the obvious smashboards, allisbrawl and smashlovers?

It seems there is tonnes of sites for games such as DOA, but I'd have though Brawl would have had a bigger following than all the other fighting games by now? :S

Al_Di_Medola

Smash Journeyman
The only site i can think of would be Wiipals.net
its a fun place, and has a good brawl sub-forum.
however 80% of them are noobs, the other 20% are actually really good. not many tourney-goers on the site, i can only think of 3 of the top of my head.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Brawl Central is a nice community.It's not a bad site to go to if you want to be in a close-knit forum. But it really doesn't even compare to this place.

Basically: Brawl Central = Village

SmashBoards and AllisBrawl = Hustle and Bustle Cities.

Maybe you can try IGN, GFAQ'S, Nsider (Nintendo forums or w/e its called), but I'm not sure. Hope that helped!;)

Top Bottom