• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone left in the North East?

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
The title pretty much says it all. I'm at university in the North East of England (Teesside Uni in Middlesbrough) and it seems most of the players I knew have either moved away, stopped posting and/or faded into obscurity and are difficult to find.

Anyone from the Northeast, please make yourself known!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
this guy is a legend

BB the only guy I can think of is Blinky whos in York. Not very close I know but I can't think of anyone else since Ed lives in Birmingham now

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
BBill <3

I saw about Kone's moving. Anyone know what happened to Phil? Last I heard he was in Durham, relatively close.

I expected more players in or around North East, with Newcastle being the size that it is.

Anyways dude, how are you?

Kone

Smash Master
There isn't anyone Carlton :s. Phil is uncontactable. I tried to drum up interest over seven years in the NE with little success :(

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
That's depressing. I'll try to do something with the people that play Melee at Uni. Cheers for the heads up though, good to see you keeping up the good work in the Midlands.

j3ly

Smash Champion
BB do you go to york uni? i can give u my mates mobile number if u want. he smokes alot of weed and if ur a kl guy u can deffo mash the girls in his flat, looool, SKETS TRUST.

anyway he plays falco and can l-cancel, wavedash blah blah. even shine dair oos. more importantly he is hopelessly addicted to smash.

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Check out fandemz I think he looking after the mini nottingham community there should be some noobs for you to pwn but I think he'd be the only one who mite challenge you.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Have we met WaagOne?

Lol sadly Middlesbrough is a long way from Nottingham.... but ur more than welcome to come down!

I don't actually run it. There is a guy at my uni who organises some smash on Nottingham campus most weeks. Usually like 10 people playing melee, maybe more when there's a tourney. There's quite a few people who are getting into melee and are getting better. There's me and a marth player who are about the best here.

If anyone is ever in Nottingham I would me more than happy to organise a fest

Yeniths

East Midlands!
FanDemz, how far are you from Nottingham station, I'd be up for coming before this Sat?

Also played Zunari, Navi, Leiliel? might aswel if you in Nott lol.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Hey bro, i've got exams atm so i cant really... would be up for it after though. I finish on 21st so talk to me then. I'll PM u my number to make it easier.

I'm a 15 min bus journey from the station so coming for the day would be no prob.

Zunari came to Notts just before christmas. Lost the first 2 games but I got two 3-stocks after that so I was happy!!! I've got a lot of practice in falco jiggs matchup tho...

@WaagOne - Just worked out who you are.... 'ite mate??? I hear u've improved a lot. I'll give you a bell when i'm around london again.

j3ly

Smash Champion
yeniths u shud come to deathgazers sometime! generally an open invite to anybody who can play smash, adrian is super super lax so long as you bring food/pasta topping. have u found anywhere to be housed for monthly yet?

and lol, ur maining falco now?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah man I'm back to Uni soon so I'll prob make it down before the monthly, really want to. I live on Noodles so food will be fine lol.

Tamoo is housing me, but I'll def come down.

I use Falco/Fox, undecided :p

Top Bottom