• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone still having trouble getting subspace/Great Maze 100%?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
The only one that is really annoying to find there is the one hidden in the coonveryer belt where the red switch is to unlock Ridley's door (or is it the green switch)

lotor611

Smash Journeyman
i was stuck at 98% for a long time while trying to get 100%. but then i found out you dont get diddly squat in brawl for getting 100% so i stopped playing it.

TShray

Smash Rookie
I have 99% and the area i havent crowned is the north east part of the Great Maze, i checked the guide and ran around, i have all the orange cubes, even that stupid conveyor belt by R.O.B's door, anyone got any suggestions?

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Nope. I got 100% Intense not to brag or anything...but the hardest part to find for me was in the Subspace Bomb Factory area in the Great Maze there are boxes in places you can't see where enemies spawn. It's kind of hard to explain in text =/

C4mc

Smash Rookie
yeah good thing this was posted cause i couldn't figure out which room i needed to be in to get to the door that lead to Porky.

C4mc

Smash Rookie
I used Captain Falcon, Sonic, Lucas, Peach, Snake, and Marth.....I WOOPED his *** with lucas's nair lol.

DeftFunk

Smash Rookie
I didn't look at the guide but in case this fact is getting overlooked, the clear % also depends on how many doors you entered, although if you play through the game and find all the secrets you'll be getting all the doors but I'm almost completely sure those doors that switch between parallel dimensions count as well.

Top Bottom