• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone think there's a big "surprise" hidden in the game?

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
No, I'm not talking about new characters. What I'm asking, is if anyone thinks Sakurai put some real special surprise in the game that nobody knows about yet. A good example of something like what I'm talking about is Luigi in Super Mario Galaxy. I don't know about anyone else...but I had no idea that once you got all 120 stars, you'd be able to play through the whole game again as him. I was very glad they threw a big surprise like that in the game. Anyone think that there might be something really special hidden in Brawl that's very hard to unlock, and that Sakurai hid in the game to give people a big surprise? Or, do you think that ROB was that "surprise"?

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I think R.O.B. was the surprise. But if you play through SSE it will be far too easy to unlock characters. That's my problem with SSE :laugh:

After today's Dojo update, I'm glad there are other methods to unlock characters. I think I'll unlock them those ways rather than through SSE :p meaning no SSE until all characters are unlocked ^^;

courte

Smash Lord
r.o.b. yea but when you think about his "name" and his role
ancient meaning old and minister meaning transference between 2 parties [you and your NES] it sorta makes sense

but i'm hoping for like watch 100 spec matches to unlock paper mario outfit for game and watch

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Well the Classic Donkey Kong stage seems to have only leaked recently, so I'm assuming that's pretty well hidden.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
You just gave me chills. What if Sakurai has hidden some characters away in the game?!?!?! OMG!!!!!:laugh:
Nah, the character roster has already been ripped and there are no more characters. A secret stage is more likely.

Kyle29

Smash Apprentice
fudge I hate the roster, I wish nintendo would quit being gay and get into downloadable content.

peachy!

super princess
Guys just get over it. You won't change anything if you continue whining. But don't give up that easily! Melee's roster was WORSE and everybody enjoyed the game. I mean, up until now (Lol), a lot of us still play Melee and you can't deny that.

Am I right?

Erave

Smash Cadet
A sticker of Sakurai giving a big thumbs up. "I can..nnn't believe it... you did-did-did it!"

drengist

Smash Journeyman
You'll get a fancy katana after you have every trophy. Then you can show everyone online how l33t you are.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
You get the option to change your Final Smash into a landmaster!

You can't turn the option off. I think that's a glitch. Not sure.

EDIT: For some reason it changes Fox's FS into a Kamehameha though.

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
master hand playable!!

I'm wondering is master hand still a "character". Is he on the character list that was ripped? I'm wondering if he can still be play via AR(if it ever comes out and works).

But yeah, I'm not expecting anything too big.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Actually that's a thought. I don't remember him being on the ripped list, meaning he's not a CPU character anymore, but instead just an external boss, like the SSE bosses.

There won't be an AR for Wii, but if there ever is somehow, then we'll be seeing the Alloys playable, and that's it.

masterbraz

Smash Apprentice
Actually that's a thought. I don't remember him being on the ripped list, meaning he's not a CPU character anymore, but instead just an external boss, like the SSE bosses.

There won't be an AR for Wii, but if there ever is somehow, then we'll be seeing the Alloys playable, and that's it.
thats sad. Controlling boths hands was interesting. They should've made a mode where one player can control master hand in final destination.

I thought they were making an AR specifically for the Wii. Even though i know the updates could kill it off, even if is being made.

Top Bottom