• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to take over my old Ganon guide?

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
I don't like the new Ganon. He's just not as sincere or manly, so I decided to drop him and delete my guide, but the whole things on paste bin.

http://pastebin.com/atpJ9pY5

It got pretty bad reviews in its first few versions, so even attracting people to learn from my guide wouldn't happen. Let's hope the guy who has to edit my guide has better luck. I'll always miss the old Ganon and the forums. Bye guys.

Super_Primid

Smash Apprentice
I don't like the new Ganon. He's just not as sincere or manly, so I decided to drop him and delete my guide, but the whole things on paste bin.

http://pastebin.com/atpJ9pY5

It got pretty bad reviews in its first few versions, so even attracting people to learn from my guide wouldn't happen. Let's hope the guy who has to edit my guide has better luck. I'll always miss the old Ganon and the forums. Bye guys.
Could you please tell me what is wrong with him now?

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
Could you please tell me what is wrong with him now?
Well, it's kind of an esoteric subjective opinion that shouldn't stop anyone from picking him up. He just doesn't feel right. Told ya.

Some neutral b stuff in case people want to learn more about it:
I think neutral b's strength, aside from recovery, is its power to fake out opponents into doing what you want them to. For example, you grounded side b an opponent and he misses the tech. To make him feel like you won't do anything, you jump and neutral b. If he rolls, jump and punish with a dair. If he stands up of get up attacks, punish with dair. You can also just neutral b in the neutral, reflecting projectiles if you have to, which will bait the opponent which you can easily punish with side b or an aerial.

Super_Primid

Smash Apprentice
Well, it's kind of an esoteric subjective opinion that shouldn't stop anyone from picking him up. He just doesn't feel right. Told ya.

Some neutral b stuff in case people want to learn more about it:
I think neutral b's strength, aside from recovery, is its power to fake out opponents into doing what you want them to. For example, you grounded side b an opponent and he misses the tech. To make him feel like you won't do anything, you jump and neutral b. If he rolls, jump and punish with a dair. If he stands up of get up attacks, punish with dair. You can also just neutral b in the neutral, reflecting projectiles if you have to, which will bait the opponent which you can easily punish with side b or an aerial.
Your opinion is valued. Also I am going to take up the guide if it doesn't affect anything. I already edited it. Hopes i get it up soon. (p. s. If u forward b someone and they don't tech, you can do a grounded neutral b jab reset! :happysheep:

Last edited:
Top Bottom