• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anything Postive About Your Day?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Name at least one positive event about your day.

My class watched The Front today in class to open up our Cold War project in American History. The movie is good so far, and I can't wait to see the rest of the movie tomorrow. Well that's one positive event that happened to me today

So anything positive that happened to you today?

I did a search for this kind of thread, and didn't find squat.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
For some reason everyone thought I'd be a slow runner, so I challenged them to a race.

17mph *****es! They're not laughing now! Hahahaha!

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I fixed my VCR so it can record. I also found a mysterious VHS in my room. I popped it in and found myself watching the 1996 Oscar Awards where Titanic won just about everything. It was actually entertaining watching it. Billy Crystal was the host and was very funny.

I also cleaned my room and found $60 lying in a shelf.

Woohoo! I'm only 1 post away from 500. Gotta make it on something good.

Snail

Smash Lord
I had a college application interview and it went way better than I expected, I played soccer and ate ice cream with my friends in the park, the weather is good and I'm looking forward to a concert of the Matthäus Passion tomorrow. I found quite a lot of positive things o: today is a nice day, hahah

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Played CoD with my friend today. Haven't seen him in awhile.

RATED

Smash Lord
yeah , I didnt had class today, and my "spring break" started today without class, and my classes will start at April 5! awesome.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Friday is the first day of my weekends, so today has been a day off for me!

Not too exciting, though. lol

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I managed to finish something I had been working on for a few weeks today.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Heartgold just came out here today. I bought it. And I love coming to smashboards now for secret reasons. And I went to a party and found out the girl who was having it watches Lost.

Todaw was a good day.

Kideras

Smash Rookie
well something made me laugh, my grammar nazi tendencies made me laugh at your misspelling of positive.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
My whole weekend is a super blob of awesome
Today i was on my last day of retreat, so i spent it with my new 'family'. We got a group picture and we talked and hung out and got lots of hugs!

I love and miss them ):

Tacel

Smash Lord
I tied for first place in a homerun derby our baseball team had today.
We each got five hits, and I hit one out of the park out of those five.

Charles Darwinia

Smash Rookie
I spent four hours playing brawl for the first time on my new wii. This is the most fun i've had since half life.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
At work the music radio thing will randomly play a 80's or 90's tune inbetween all these modern songs. The old songs are always really bad songs that I've never heard of that seem to last like 10 minutes. Anyway I finished work and my most hated song came on when I was just leaving, I basically laughed my way home.

justaway12

Smash Master
I saw a grabber thingy in a bowling alley, it had Mario characters (which nearly gave me a heart attack) And I won a Diddy Kong! =D
I and think that's the first time I won from the grabber!
I desperately wanted a Mario or Luigi, but Diddy's awesome too.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I saw a grabber thingy in a bowling alley, it had Mario characters (which nearly gave me a heart attack) And I won a Diddy Kong! =D
I and think that's the first time I won from the grabber!
I desperately wanted a Mario or Luigi, but Diddy's awesome too.
That's awsome you won at the claw machine. It's one of the toughest things to do. When I first did it back in the fall of 2005 (and only time) I won a Tootsie Roll thing that was a pillow from a steakhouse when I was on break from work. I also was so exstatic I won because it's almost impossible to do so. Too bad you didn't get the Mario or Luigi; but hats off to you for winning something.

As for me today I finally broke my own record for most milage ran in a month. (Previously 255 miles in January 2008. Now my record is at 259 miles for March 2010 with 1 more day to extend it). So glad to finally ended this drought. I ain't no Kevin James, but I feel like the King of Queens.

Top Bottom