• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, I'm a 2 seed in first round pools. My my, how I have fallen...

Time to **** swordgard. I got a lot of IC's practice with Atomsk last night. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, I'm a 2 seed in first round pools. My my, how I have fallen...

Time to **** swordgard. I got a lot of IC's practice with Atomsk last night. :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Changes have been made to the following Brawl pools:
1, 3, 4, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 29, 41

The original pools list has been updated. Here are the new changes:

Pool 1

Earth
M@v
Forever Zero
Future
Snap.
abate
KingKong

Pool 3

Mew2King
MintyFlesh
Raidos
SuperSaiyanRenan
sephiorthdotcom

Pool 4

NinjaLink
Plank
Sphere
Dynomite
Deltacod
A nub
Kiwi

Pool 8

Blue Rogue
Tempest
Finck
Dapuffster
hippiedude
John12346

Pool 10

Nairo
Vato_Break
K9
Skull of Clubs
Lv. 9
PhillyBilly

Pool 12

DEHF
Blackanese
Mikeray4
Rust
Lucky-NJ
Sassy

Pool 14

Lee Martin
Y.b.M.
Eazy
Lrd. X
GreyFox86
Pane

Pool 16

Vinnie
Bill_
Shieldz
Hayato
Kafei
NAKAT

Pool 29

san
TommyGreenShirt
alexofthaura
Nintendo Master
Stroumbert
Seagull

Pool 41

Fujita
Smurf
Riot
Minic
MXXD123
GUARD

Zone

Smash Champion
I just got flight cancel ***** and they decided to tell me an hour before I leave my house. I could possibly rush to GA but I'd be barely pushing it If only I had a better warning.

Alex is there no way to get a refund as a result of a canceled flight.

EDIT: F*** Delta Airlines

Lobos

Smash Master
So whose pool is gonna be on livestream?! No mks please....unless its meep's so I can see him cg all the mks lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Had some issues with the van have to pick it up now.

Tour will be starting a little later towards 1-130pm. Sorry about the issues. EU should have been at my house by now >_<

BigWenz

Smash Ace
There is no reason to ban wobbling ever. It does not overcentralizes the game in any way. If you say "it affects low level matchups too much", then I guess so does wavedashing and L-cancelling.

Stop whining, you probably play a char much better than ics even with wobbling, you have no johns.
wobbling should be banned cause its easy as *** to do. i know the ic's have other 0-death chaingrabs that they could do but they are alot harder to do and its easier to mess up those chaingrabs and wobbling can be mastered in like 10 minutes

also sheik is better than ics according to da tier list but if i recall correctly that matchup is not in sheiks favor (or that could just be cause chu is ****)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alex strife help...

Please listen.

Now, I want to go, but my father's appointment has been moved twice, to tommorow.

Now I was hoping to be able to try and come late, but I noticed I didn't sign up for doubles at all...

I was hoping if I could just be there early saturday? Ugh >_> Things aren't going the way it should for me, but I don't want to lose this great opportunity...

Of course I'll be looking at busses and see how I can GET to NB or near it, and check in to a hotel that is ALREADY booked for me and my other friends. ;-;

So what do you think? My father has diabetes and other problems, but I have to be with him because no one else is available to go with him...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thats fine talk to chibosempai to make sure u get entered into the pools

pm him with what ur entering and u should be set.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Really? Awesome, thanks dude! Thanks a ton, very helpful. I'll pm him now. : D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Actually Ranmaru is in Melee Alex, not Brawl. As long as he's in the reg list and in the pools you do then you're fine Ran since Singles doesn't start until Sat. See ya there!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
LOL I just sent you a PM Chibo. xDDD

Ok, thanks man! I'll be there, deff!

Yes I will see ya! : D Get to play your Samus or Sheik haha. Maybe I'll play some Brawl friendlies too... Haven't played that in ages.

Btw is there some way I get to NB or NEAR it from philly? I'm going to look for busses and trains and such, but please let me know if you guys know a way.

LLDL

Smash Hero
wobbling should be banned cause its easy as *** to do. i know the ic's have other 0-death chaingrabs that they could do but they are alot harder to do and its easier to mess up those chaingrabs and wobbling can be mastered in like 10 minutes

also sheik is better than ics according to da tier list but if i recall correctly that matchup is not in sheiks favor (or that could just be cause chu is ****)
loooo l

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Doesn't have to be in Sheik's favor for Sheik to be a much better character, which she is.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Greyfox isnt going to this(family issues), maybe you can let someone enter using his money?

Or send him his money back..

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Maybe Greyfox can choose someone he knows to come in his stead, with his comfirmation paper?

Suspect

Smash Hero
It's kinda last minute, so anyone who lives around this should benefit from it. no one from here is going to fly/drive out there last minute :/

Zucco

Smash Master
o boy, I get the best D3 which is ****ing impossible for my character.

M@v

Subarashii!
Earth is one of the japanese players right?

****ing awesome!(happy, not mad)

He's the Zelda/sheik right?

Also, pool 1 yay :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Now I know this is a long shot andmight not be helped or ignore, But I have to try.

I could not go to this tourny cause I am currently not working. So have to save the lil I have till I get a job.My friend came to me last week saying he would pay for me out of random. I told this dude my situation. And he said it does not matter, that he got me.

He did not pay much attention to the fact that if you don't register in time, you have to pay at the door and it's extra. So he wanted me to come up with the extra late fee. I got annoyed by this. Buyt I then did not care later cause this dude is paying from my trip there and fee stay at his hotel. So a small input for all that is worth it.

But now I have been trying to contact this dude and he is not responding. I left him a shoutout on AIB 2 days ago and he did not reply. And He was on them days cause he was leaving shoutouts. So I was ignored.

At this point, **** kicks off 2morrow and I need to know what to do. I'm not gonna sit here and depend on this dude. Now I know some may not be fond of me, which is understandable. Use to it and but bug me much. But it would be much appreciated if I could have someones pass that they can't use. I'm not gonna ask anyone to pay for my fee. Causes thats alot of cash.

I'll get to apex alone via train. I don't mind going the extra mile to ride alone on the train to this. And I'll pay my share of fee for the hotel. All for that free pass to play. I just care about singles. if ones pass that I get if lucky, has doubles, I'll team with anyone. I'm really good in teams. I just don't do it much cause I can never get good people to team with me, and I feel it is a waste of money to place last all the time.

As of now I have a lil over 70 bucks. I'll try to sell these three GC games bt I am not gonna get much. Once again, I don't care for a ride to apex or a pick up. I'll bust my own *** just to get there alone if I can't get support on that. I done things like this many times. I could try to bring my TV and wii to this, but i t would be hard with the other stuff I have with me.

So if anyone is kind enough to give me thier pass to this that they can use, It would really be appreciated. I would love to repay the dude someohow for this favor if it happens. But I don't have much or anything to give.

The only thing I can think of is someone owes me 5 bucks. If one of your friends is going to this tourny, I can give them the 5 to give you when they return home. it may not be much but seriously all I can do to show my thanks. I would do much more if I could.

So if anyone can, PM me or message me on any of my instant messaging you see on my account. I'll still try to see just what is up with my friend. But I am gonna need a plan B cause right now, this looks to shady to rely on.

Thank you for your time and for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom