• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol hungrybox loss to a mario? its a **** shame that one guy can beat the entire community with just about any decent chracter. if mango starts playing like link roy or pichu and starts beating good people i swear i dunno what im gonna do!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
They're re-starting it now anyways due to lag on their end so hopefully everyone having problems will be able to see it later.
they reset it after crews and it was working for me (previously it wasnt)

then they reset it AGAIN and now its not.
bleh.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Attention everybody

VGBootcamp acknowledges there is a problem with the streams and that the computers they have are not up to par with what it should handle, so in 20 minutes there will be about 10 minutes of downtime to swap computers, so the stream should be better than ever.

I'll be periodically skimming this thread too, so any complaints you may have about the stream, send them to me and I'll pass it to the team!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
It seems like the people that aren't able to watch are from Canada.

Jerks. =P

JPOBS

Smash Hero
im in the bahamas and me and the other bahamians cant watch either

it seems like people outside the US are having major difficulties.

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
Attention everybody

VGBootcamp acknowledges there is a problem with the streams and that the computers they have are not up to par with what it should handle, so in 20 minutes there will be about 10 minutes of downtime to swap computers, so the stream should be better than ever.

I'll be periodically skimming this thread too, so any complaints you may have about the stream, send them to me and I'll pass it to the team!

Good **** for actually caring about the community. Hopefully everyone will be able to watch soon.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Okay, we have 1 report of outage from Canada, 1 from the Bahamas, 1 from Southern Illinois, and 1 from Florida.

Anyone else that can't see it?

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm not using the Rutgers connection, I'm using my laptop+phone to post in this thread (so the stream/chat will work slow for me). But I'll take your word for it, and I'm gonna inform them now.

8Bitman

Smash Master
i can't even see that chat or stream both of those are just plain white. All i can see is the VGBOOTCAMP stuff.. O______o

JPOBS

Smash Hero
can i make a suggestion?

switch from Ustream to another streaming site such as Livestream or JustinTV

or is that simply not feasible?

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
can i make a suggestion?

switch from Ustream to another streaming site such as Livestream or JustinTV

or is that simply not feasible?
This is currently not feasible at the moment.

VGBC has called the IT techs at uStream, and all they can say is check your internet connection since there is nothing on their end that they can see. They had an outage from 11am-2pm but that should be resolved.

(Twins send their love, by the way.)

jugfingers

Smash Champion
ustream is clearly not fine.

I don't know how hard it is to setup another computer with livestream from a different source, but I think they should try it.

*** if waffles were there this never would happen lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom