• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Yes, it's not...classy.

When I stay at a hotel I have enough trouble getting to sleep in a comfortable bed. The floor messes up your back when you wake up in the morning (I've slept on the floor at my house before and it was NOT a pleasant experience). Sleeping on the floor is uncomfortable and it's worse especially when it's not your own house, and you don't know if it's like, clean or anything.

On the floor...at a hotel..? No. I would never do that, people step on those floors =/
if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? For real though...like, have you never been to sleepovers or anything like that? Have you never had to give up your bed for a relative/guest staying there?

More importantly: I think you have bigger issues at hand if you have trouble sleeping in even a comfortable bed. Seriously, might want to get your back checked out o_O Also, since you seem to live what sounds like a more expensive lifestyle, why not just get a ballin-*** extra padded sleeping back or something? Bring a duvet with you or some ****...you sound like your probably own a duvet.

This kid keeps it classy.
-DEAD-

soooooooooo im going now? can't waaaaiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i better see all my old school homiez @ this
ZOMMMMMGGGGG COLINNNNNN <3!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
soooooooooo im going now? can't waaaaiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i better see all my old school homiez @ this
Yo I've had wet dream of playing you in friendlies. We gotta play

btw So nobody asks me I won't be doing any Money matches. At least not until after the tournament is over anyways.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I really want to go to this still but it's not looking good for me. I'm pretty sure Shiz is going though so I'm happy about that.

a nub

Smash Ace
Any melee players with a hotel room got space for 1 more? Got a backup option just in case but it'd be really great if someone could help :)

(I figured I'd be more likely to get more responses here then the apex housing thread)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Done, want do just do a strait set? My falcon your whatever?
Sure. I main sheik and we'll do 2/3 or 3/5 then some friendlies if you want.

Oh so now my bro and I get to see Col Bol Too Good in person like you said huh? better not disappoint :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol yea. true traveling smashers make a living just sleeping on random floors. If you somehow get a bed while going to an OOS tourney...then you either own the house/hotel room youre in or youre a chick. theres no other feasible way you would have a bed spot (and honestly, no way you should either)

sleeping on carpet is pretty good though. just gotta bring a blanket cause it can get ridiculously cold down there :laugh:

buying my ticket friday morning. so hyped!

Jolt1030 aka Jolt

Smash Rookie
well I somehow manage to lose my static partner again because he apparently promised bionic sonic teams like 2 years ago

have fun getting last, Speed....

anyway just spectating now so full time commentary for Coney and I. (he didnt enter anything either)
Why TKO umad? :laugh:

Col Bol

Smash Champion

I.B

Smash Lord
regardless of all the flops i'm still AAAAAMPED!!!

toasty!!! where are you currently residing!?!?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Much love bro. Hopefully we won't disappoint.
of course not man I saw the youtube vids so I wanna see it in person now.

can't say no to that!
****! Falcon dittos, Fox dittos(I'm terrible at) I'll play my Marth against your fox though. Its the only time I feel semi-safe against Fox. when I smack him with a sword and he goes away.:laugh:

M@v

Subarashii!
lol yea. true traveling smashers make a living just sleeping on random floors. If you somehow get a bed while going to an OOS tourney...then you either own the house/hotel room youre in or youre a chick. theres no other feasible way you would have a bed spot (and honestly, no way you should either)

sleeping on carpet is pretty good though. just gotta bring a blanket cause it can get ridiculously cold down there :laugh:

buying my ticket friday morning. so hyped!
Yo. We need to finally play a serious set for once. :3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i never sleep on the floor either, so suck it!

floors are for losers

id rather spend the extra money and not hate my life

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
not sure if this is known or not already, but i was just talking to brood, and he confirmed 6 japanese players are coming to this.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
not sure if this is known or not already, but i was just talking to brood, and he confirmed 6 japanese players are coming to this.
yup and im housing them all.!!! IF you guys wanna play with them come to my smashfest on wed and thurs of Apex.. Also i still have 7SPOTS OPEN for people in need of housing..PM me if ur interested.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys, Im hyped for this.

I really don't do MM's but If anyone wants to I guess we can.

There should be lots of recording going on at this tournament, cause after this one IDK the next one I'm going too, lol.

And to HBOX, Winston Wong, also helped pay for me I think he put in 10 dollars if I'm correct :).

Thank you to everyone that did help me, I'm ready to play a ****load of friendlies with you guys.

And with people that didn't donate I'm ready to play you guys too.

Im ready to play everyone :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
yes my falcon is the best nair'er statistics prove it
there was a survey
trust me
lolllll
regardless of all the flops i'm still AAAAAMPED!!!

toasty!!! where are you currently residing!?!?
ahhhhhhhhhh that weekend's gonna be AMAZING!!! Can't wait to chill with you guys again =D!

hoooooolllyyyyyy shiiiiiiiittttt @ this being in two weeks!!!!!

@Plank: you shut your wh0re mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom