• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREENTHUMB

Smash Apprentice
dj got third at 7th at no johns..with him losing first round to hbox..hop of the bandwagon kid

uhh, he got third in teams with alukard (the teams gosu) carrying his ***.

He tied for 7th place in singles. Def not darkrain or shiz calibur. Stop **** riding a bad player who talks big.

PB&J

Smash Hero
teams are def diff then singles buddy..dj always does good in teams ..which was the argument..it doesnt really matter though he cant come..so stop trying to throw salt in the wound..

and lets talk about east coast vs west coast hype

Palpi

Smash Hero
Giving justifications about a player being "not bad" isn't meat riding. DJ is a good player, probably not as good as "darkrain or shiz" but he is still a good player.

GREENTHUMB

Smash Apprentice
teams are def diff then singles buddy..dj always does good in teams ..which was the argument..it doesnt really matter though he cant come..so stop trying to throw salt in the wound..

and lets talk about east coast vs west coast hype
sometimes when someones head gets super big you need to pop that ****. Humble players get respect. Even cocky players get respect if they can back it up.

But if you get someone talkin how they are the greatest, train everybody who was good, have the best di ever and can beat hbox. Then you better put up or someone will say something.

Sharky

Smash Master

and lets talk about black vs white hype
fixed for CO18 =D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
uhh, he got third in teams with alukard (the teams gosu) carrying his ***.

He tied for 7th place in singles. Def not darkrain or shiz calibur. Stop **** riding a bad player who talks big.
And who are you?

I'm sorry, you're just that scrub melee player who couldn't get his name out. Sorry :(

EDIT: LOL black vs white crews are happening?

inb4******sandcrackers

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i tried to reg my friend but google checkout didnt let me change my credit card number and it used my old visa gift card. help

GREENTHUMB

Smash Apprentice
And who are you?

I'm sorry, you're just that scrub melee player who couldn't get his name out. Sorry :(

EDIT: LOL black vs white crews are happening?

inb4******sandcrackers
LOL pot meet kettle.

but to be fair, I ain't trying to promote myself. I am just tired of a mediocre player going on and on how good he is when he can never compete. Look at before no johns he said he would be easy to beat hbox with fox and he could do it NO PROBLEM with doc. Someone needs to call him on his **** cause its going on way too long.

not to mention he shouldn't even be entering tourneys while he owes people money, thats just shady and I wouldn't want that kind of behavior in my community.

CO18

Smash Hero
i hate ur black *** tho lol
Yo I see u comin to hooters tourney let's do our mms there and don't be mad ur not good enough for the black crew.

Co18,Anti,dehf,sk92,gnes,ninjalink,tyrant,malcolm,san,kadaj

Plus we already got 2 falcos better then u, 4 if u include mine and antis, don't need another one

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Now NJ is just starting to sign up.

Edit: lmao!! I wanna see this CO18 Falco and smack in around :D We gonna get him Lie!s (you better be coming to this Lie)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Black vs hispanic vs white crews?

What if you're mixed?

Im half puertorican and half black, someone help me!

I'll just go to the Dominican side, cause thats what everyone in the world thinks I am.

I'm an artifical dominicano, thats what Puertorican + Black makes.

Hahaha

And yeah guys I'ma team with Lee Martin. He says we'll ****, so i trust him haha

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
back in the day, white people would classify you as black even if it's just by 1/4th. so yea shiz, u black.

a nub

Smash Ace
**** last day to register

I've been trying to convince my parents to at least let me go on saturday for melee singles but they suddenly aren't really feeling it. Hopefully I can work this out.

Hey shiz, $5 mm if I go?

haha leave it to me to choose shiz for my first mm :laugh:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
IF there are any team changes YOU NEED TO EMAIL VGBOOTCAMP by tonight at 11:59 P.M.

vgbootcamp@gmail.com

Here are some Registration problems that need to be fixed:

The following people haven't found a team mate yet(Or at least haven't confirmed a team mate on their end) but still payed for teams(No Refunds)

1. Mister E (M+B)
  2. Cloud Fox (M)
  3. BMX (B)
  4. Tant (B)
  5. Hayoto (M)
  6. Chaos Marth (B)
  7. AvariceX (B)
  8. Magus (M)
  9. SamusExplorer (M)
  10. Hyuga (M)
  11. I.B (M)
  12. Juggle Guy (M)
  13. Eggm (M)
  14. Copy Cat(M)
  15. LanceinthePants (M)
  16. Taj (M)

The following people have two or more people claiming to be their team mate

1. Cactuar (M)
  2. Koolaid (B)
  3. Doll (M)
  4. Wobbles (M)
  5. Atomsk (B) <--(Judge and Nairo)

The following people have either not signed up yet or signed up under a different name and have someone claiming to be their team mate

1. Black (M)
  2. CanISmash? (M)
  3. Chris (M)
  4. Flux (M)
  5. Jman (M)
  6. KidGoggles (M)
  7. Lambchops (M)
  8. Mogwai (M)
  9. pkmvodka (M)
  10. SleepyK (M)
  11. SmashMac (M)
  12. Soft (M)
  13. Stephen (M)
  14. teh_Spammerer (M)
  15. th0rn (M)
  16. TheLake (M)
  17. Trk (M)
  18. Vanz (M)
  19. Vectorman (M)
  20. Wenbo (M)
  21. (To (B)
  22. Bionic (B)
  23. Brian (B)
  24. Candy (B)
  25. Deltacod (B) <---- you signed up but have somone claiming to be your teamate when you haven't entered teams
  26. Dennis (B)
  27. Esca (B)
  28. Geoffrey (B)
  29. Glock (B)
  30. Gnes (B)
  31. James (B) <---- teaming with grapefruit?
  32. Joey (B) <----- teaming with Wispy?
  33. Judge (B)
  34. Mike (B) <--- Teaming with Phoenix Lord?
  35. Neo (B)
  36. Nicole (B)
  37. Peter (B) <---- Teaming with Johace?
  38. Praxis (B)
  39. Que (B)
  40. Rich (B) <---- Teaming with Dr. Pepper?
  41. Ryan (B) <--- Teaming with Anju?
  42. Shadow (B)
  43. Smasher89 (B)
  44. UTDZac (B)
  45. Valdens (B)
  46. WedginatorX (B)
  47. Wes (B)
  48. Xzax (B)

The following People's Cards have been declined and need to re-register/repay before midnight Tonight

1. Peachkid
  2. C4!?
  3. Googs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom