• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
I was ready to deam Apex my favourite streamed tourney.
grand finals ruined by hbox just like pound.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Hbox is the gayest player of all time, so freakin gay it's unbeliveable.

Thanks for making apex finals look mad gay! :mad:

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Good sht Hbox. You're easily 2nd best in the world. You'll beat Mango soon enough. Good sht to M2K too. Not gonna do Melee singles and gets 3rd lol.

M2K can just beast through Brawl now.

F1SHY

Smash Apprentice
Things I learned from Melee Livestream:

Everybody turns out to be black.

Axe is the most amazing man in the world.

We got more views than Brawl. ;)

Hungrybox crushes dreams.

EDIT: Not hating on hungrybox, I just really wanted to see Armada vs. M2K Grand Finals.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I say Wobbles should have beaten DRPP, he had a 3 stock lead in game 2. I'm confident that he would have lost to Armada though.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Things I learned from Melee Livestream:

Everybody turns out to be black.

Axe is the most amazing man in the world.

We got more views than Brawl. ;)

Hungrybox crushes dreams.

EDIT: Not hating on hungrybox, I just really wanted to see Armada vs. M2K Grand Finals.
At least they did play, even if it wasn't GFs. It was a good set too. I agree with everything else you said lol.

Also, are you Fishy on AiB? I wanted to get my name changed to that like a year ago but there was already someone from CA who took the name first, so I became "f1shy" instead. I never thought I'd see a F1shy on smashboards lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I say Wobbles should have beaten DRPP, he had a 3 stock lead in game 2. I'm confident that he would have lost to Armada though.
wtf

there is no "should have beaten" in anything.

he lost fair and square.

i'm salty about pp losing to armada but it's solely because PP made mistakes that he lost. i can't say PP "should have won" just because it was close. soooo salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom