• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Best sets in order:

1. Axe vs Jman
2. M2k vs Armada
3. PP vs armada
4. axe vs shiz
5. axe vs armada

5ive

Smash Champion
This is ****ing ********. Can't view anything on each stream. It shows the play button, but when I click play, still a black screen. Went to their ustream channel, can't view any recorded content.

I see people have the same problem...

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Try a different browser. Turn off your script blockers, Flash blockers, ad blockers, all the **** running on your computer that interferes with your browser. I 100% guarantee it's something on your computer.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
just to clear it up, brood said that japanese olis 'were stronger' than american ones. he never said america was trash. the translation was bad.

5ive

Smash Champion
Try a different browser. Turn off your script blockers, Flash blockers, ad blockers, all the **** running on your computer that interferes with your browser. I 100% guarantee it's something on your computer.
worked for the past two days with adblocker on. Turned that off (my only add on), still the same problem. Tried a different browser, no luck.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
ive been alerted that somebody thinks dj nintendo invented the term tomahawk for empty jump mindgames

huge false

way back at fc6, when 5150 decided his new name was cherokee warrior, he went into a crew battle vs marcus (jblaze) and beat the **** out of him by empty short hopping into fsmashes with his roy

he named this technique the tomahawk, and we have been using this term since summer 2006

we often laugh while watching ec videos, finding that this term actually spread to them and they still use it while we rarely even say it anymore these days in the midwest

dj nintendo had nothing to do with tomahawks inception, 5150 invented it

credit where credit is due

F1SHY

Smash Apprentice
At least they did play, even if it wasn't GFs. It was a good set too. I agree with everything else you said lol.

Also, are you Fishy on AiB? I wanted to get my name changed to that like a year ago but there was already someone from CA who took the name first, so I became "f1shy" instead. I never thought I'd see a F1shy on smashboards lol
Nah, I don't have a AiB account.

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
Rain lost to Lee Martin, & then lost to Ally.

Brood's yet to lose, he's supposed to play DEHF in winners next.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
The brawl stream sucks. It keeps cutting off, I'm too tired to try and get it to work.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i thought ally was dominant in brawl right behind m2k?

im really glad a japanease player got top 3 tho,

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
everyone start a internet chant with me lol

Br00d mah d00d!! brood mah dood, br00d mah dood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom