• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont mind paying for a train, but i'll be with 4 other floridians around like 10-11am thursday, and we can just pay you for a van ride instead of the city of new jersey for train

taylor You wouldnt be with me at that time. I wouldn't see you until...thursday night at the hotel I think. or afternoon if we do the NYC trip

We should probably plan that at least on what times to meet initially and what time to leave

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i dont mind paying for a train, but i'll be with 4 other floridians around like 10-11am thursday, and we can just pay you for a van ride instead of the city of new jersey for train

taylor You wouldnt be with me at that time. I wouldn't see you until...thursday night at the hotel I think. or afternoon if we do the NYC trip

We should probably plan that at least on what times to meet initially and what time to leave
Ah I see, well I was just throwing that out there.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
These prices are lol. Think we might just rent a car.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
These prices are lol. Think we might just rent a car.
thats like 20-30 a day though isnt it?

its like 30 total for RT from airports to venue...from there its either walk from hyatt to venue, or take a group cab to venue. group cab is like 6 bucks if you go alone, but it drops to like 2 bucks per person if you get a van of like 7-8

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I may be able to do this. Gotta check gas, tolls, distance, and how many double cheeseburgers I want and I can come up with a price and if you guys are up for it I'll get ya'll. I'll post back in a bit.

I've come to a solution, I can get you guys for $10 each. Its better than $15 to $20 each taking public transit. Let me know if you're interested. I have a van so I can fit you all in one trip. This is only for Thursday though cause I most likely won't be willing to take anyone back to NY after the tourney.
Super-ultra interested.

Allied

Smash Master
IMPORTANT

Anyone else taking the NJ transit to Apex on saturday morning? If you wanna go to apex you can meet up with us (Tearbear, maybe vinnie and tearbears random friend who prolly sucks *** at brawl) Hit me up so we can organize something if you live in NYC or want to come nearby to get there easily. Its 13 dollars both ways and you will also be spending 2.25+ for a metrocard. Let me know. Preferable Message me or Hit me up on Twitter. Twitter.com/juiceAllied

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
thats like 20-30 a day though isnt it?

its like 30 total for RT from airports to venue...from there its either walk from hyatt to venue, or take a group cab to venue. group cab is like 6 bucks if you go alone, but it drops to like 2 bucks per person if you get a van of like 7-8
Yeah but if we get a car we can find a much much cheaper hotel and save money overall.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah but if we get a car we can find a much much cheaper hotel and save money overall.
like i said, group cab from the cheaper hotels to the venue is $6 by yourself each way, or if you get a van cab of 7 or more its 2 bucks aperson

i think even with the cabs it would be half the price of renting a car, but you wouldn't have to worry about cabs at all. Then again, you wouldn't have to rent a car either

its a close decision lol

BPx

Smash Lord
which one of you guys am i going to be playing in grand finals ;o ? Should also probably figure out how i'm getting there l0l
yo its ur boy bpx jus lookin to figure out how i'm getting to apex, anyone wanna donate 100000000 dollars? I have expensive tatstes in only the finest cheese and whine. Good thing metaknights legal, i love a good bat-cheese.

BPx

Smash Lord
mjg team with me
hes with domo for this one tourney then we're going static, sorry lie, you gotta go to a tourney i'm not at if you wanna team with him

(or he has to want to team with you, either way)
sory for editing, you guys can post too ya know

Heartstring

Smash Legend
if leaf isnt trolling then we could actually make a pony hotel room. i know both me and john need somewhere to stay too

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wow that Google Wallet thing remembered my information from when I registered for Apex2010. Interesting.

Anyway I'M REGISTERED WOOOOOO

Let's do this!!!

steep

Smash Lord
@Kadaj, MikeHaze, and all other Marth mains:

I would like to play as many of you as I can with my :mario2:

I need some major experience with that MU and I want to learn from the best. Hit me up Friday or Saturday!! Or, I can find you. Whatever works. lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
San Antonio's in the same situation as Leaf, actually. If someone could get a room with a card, I'm pretty sure we could work something out. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom