• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
ESAM & MVD are really close to DJ Arcatek and Xaltis(They'd be playing R2). They're both static South FL teams.

edit: Eh, I guess I'll let them come in and bring it up though.

:rosalina:

HugS™

Smash Lord
I was asked to team with Javi from Mexico, but registration is closed, and I'm not sure if he's still teaming with PB&J or not.

So I was hoping to get some answers here so I know what to do...anybody?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Thread being viewed by FORTY FOUR people!

Also, I would like to place a vote on having Pool 49 as the livestream pool for brawl singles. It's going to be the most entertaining one out of all of them

steep

Smash Lord
*Looks at doubles bracket…* *Sees R1 is against Atomsk and Dabuz* *R3 would be against either Hylian and Zori or ADHD and Nairo… if we lost to Atomsk and Dabuz R1*

We got dis. Gonna be tough though.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
So the people without Team-Partners were kicked out? Or were they randomly put together?

Exactly 128 teams? Or do I miss any byes?

Btw. some people already deconfirmed for Apex, will the spots be filled with people that could register now? Or will the pools stay like they are, and if some one doesnt come his results will just be all 0:2, and nobody can take their spots?

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
I was asked to team with Javi from Mexico, but registration is closed, and I'm not sure if he's still teaming with PB&J or not.

So I was hoping to get some answers here so I know what to do...anybody?
You can try contacting atlus or AIM PB&J, would better to see you and Javi teaming instead:cool:
I'm sure PB&J would like to see that too.

steep

Smash Lord
Btw. some people already deconfirmed for Apex, will the spots be filled with people that could register now? Or will the pools stay like they are, and if some one doesnt come his results will just be all 0:2, and nobody can take their spots?
I think that they can be replaced as long as the person replacing the person who dropped out would be the same seed as the person they are replacing. Not sure though. Does that make sense?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Also, I would like to place a vote on having Pool 49 as the livestream pool for brawl singles. It's going to be the most entertaining one out of all of them
No, Alex should pick out specific Pool Matches and let them be played on stream + recording obv.

Like lets say
Nietono vs *everyone in his pool*
Ramin vs *everyone in his pool*

etc.

No one wants to see a whole pool being played out, as they most of them include 1-2 bad players, and no one wants to see bad players play each other.

But I'm sure, Alex knows his stuff and will make the correct choices for the stream ;)

Beside that, the most thrilling pool probably is this one:

Pool 70
kingtoon
Speed
Roller
Slush
Ravenlord

as it seems like the players are all on a relatively equal level.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I noticed a lack of myself in there.

I used the Apex Contact thing to say I'm teaming with Gio. Though something tells me that I'm already boned.
You're in the bracket. Dark.Pch and Steep are listed twice because of a Tio glitch--you two are playing Atomsk and Dabuz instead of the double Dark.Pch/Steep team.

As for the issue with Wedge, we're looking into it, and that'll be the final change to the bracket.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I think that they can be replaced as long as the person replacing the person who dropped out would be the same seed as the person they are replacing. Not sure though. Does that make sense?
Not all pools arent balanced anyway ~

I don't see Leon in the double bracket. He told me he'd team with Peace.
They probably didnt register their team, which really sucks :/

I'm not sure if they would be changing it now, as it seems to be already at 128 teams, and going to 129 would mean to start the whole bracket all over again. (+ 127 byes... :x)

Or they pick out the worst team and let them play a "pre-round" with the other team... even though I dont know exactly how this would work out due to the bracket being double elimination :X

Max Ketchum

Leon will not be able to enter because the bracket filled up and he didn't list a partner at registration time.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
^^ Unfortunately since they are running a bracket without pools, they are most likely going to give byes to some players if the teams aren't at an appropriate number.

Max Ketchum

"dmbrandon says: You're unable to enter the bracket with peace, as the seeding of that team would greatly disrupt the bracket; however, Pitzer's teammate double registered, which leaves Pitzer without a partner. If you would like to still enter doubles, it MUST be with Pitzer."

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
after seeing the dubs bracket...the hype is starting to settle in

Bizkit we gonna put in mad work at this. Only five sets to winners finals, and six to grand finals. we got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom