• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I wanna MM all the Marths, Marth vs Pika is so freeeee (And then Shaya can stop *****ing at me that U.S. Marth's suck)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I wanna MM all the Marths, Marth vs Pika is so freeeee (And then Shaya can stop *****ing at me that U.S. Marth's suck)
lets do it!
how about 5 dollar for now, since I dont quite know what my budget is gonna be

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, if Japan is coming to these PLEASE let Yui and Nietono be among them.

:059:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Will have to see what life is like down the road with potential college/whatevs.

But do want. So do want if it means a chance to meet more international players.

If Genesis 2 doesn't provide that much, at least.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Alrighty. So let's think, why would Nintendo be opposed with sponsoring?

How could we get them to open their arms up?
Hmm. Maybe they like their games being used in competitive ways. We could write to them about how big our tournaments are and how we attract international players on a regular basis.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I mean... if MLG can't get sponsorship then... I'm just saying, the odds are pretty thin. It'll take a lot more than showing numbers and some nice letters to get them to officially sponsor a tournament. Also, the fact that we're advertising ProjectM is a no-no.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Get bombsoldier, Captain Jack, Masashi, Kaito, Kou, MacDash to come. :>

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmm. Maybe they like their games being used in competitive ways. We could write to them about how big our tournaments are and how we attract international players on a regular basis.
Hmmmrrmmmm. Nope. Lol. We know melee was intended to be a party game, but turned out competitive. Brawl was meant for the kiddies.

We know Nintendo are all for the kids. HEY PARENTS BUY THIS FOR YOUR KIDS.

I was thinking we could tell them how much fun people (usually young people) have at the tournaments.

Also we have to think why they don't want the games to be streamed too. Is it too hardcore for their kiddie audience?

Nintendo didn't let MLG stream Brawl because MLG wanted to make money off of it. We as a community share Smash videos to the world for free, so I think we have a chance at getting Nintendo's attention

M@v

Subarashii!
Im pretty sure if I play my cards right I'll make this. If thats the case, especially if the Japanese make it, I want rematches vs rain and earth :).

also Spacies will get it in here. Brawl and melee.

....and that 1 puff.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I have no idea whether I'll be able to attend or not, but if I can, I'll try to come in late December to spend some time (and the new year's eve) in EC.

Some other French players are also interested.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Brawl EU WILL be there. No johnz this time!!! LP will come too, even if I have to knock him unconscious, pay for his ticket and drag him all the way there.

:059:
Bring Zudenka along :bee: I wanna battle that yoshi so bad.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
can you guys post up the links on those OOC threads for me please?

Also...Japan came last time and will come again they will be included in USA vs the World

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I meant the OOC smashboards threads...for example....the German community has a different site.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Oh wow. I wasn't expecting this...
Last tourney before the end of the world.
Let's do this.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm gonna post in this thread.
Then I'm gonna leave, come back here the day before and compare the me of then to the me of today.

And then I'm gonna win APEX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom