• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I'll only go if there is a Sonic vs. MK crew battle and Overswarm is the only MK but gets stocks based on how many sonics there are times 3

Yubi

Smash Cadet
A crew of about 20 smashers from Melee and Brawl are assisting Apex 2012. We would really appreciate some low price housing. Any TO in charge of this please contact me by PM so that I can discuss prices and other stuff with the entire PR crew. Thanks :)

We participated in Genesis 1 and Pound 4. Had the best time of our lives. We're really looking forward to this tourney. :)

Yubi

Smash Cadet
I'll try to email you a list in about a month or so of how many people have confirmed up to that date. Do you need names or just the number of people?

Thanks in advanced :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
everything you can provide.

We will do what we can to get as many options as possible.

Yubi

Smash Cadet
Ok thanks! I'll keep my eyes on the thread at all times in case you guys post some info about nearby hotels and stuff.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
newark is closest. its like a 30-40 min drive but it has a train that goes near the venue

Heartstring

Smash Legend
google maps is a godsend for stuff like this
i think the UK smashers are going to get a hotel room, but id still like the idea of housing ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom