• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
To all the people that are not here to dump updates on the venue, rather arguying on who's overrated and who's good according to your existence:

I want updates, not your opinions.

Thank you.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
to all the people that are not here to dump updates on the venue, rather arguying on who's overrated and who's good according to your existence:

i want updates, not your opinions.

Thank you.
wak is number 1

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
to all the people that are not here to dump updates on the venue, rather arguying on who's overrated and who's good according to your existence:

i want updates, not your opinions.

Thank you.
...loooooooooool

Beat!

Smash Master
If you think axe is top 5 then yeah you are overrating him slightly.

beat no ****. But it's not like he played horribly the whole tourney. Some of you take scrub predictions to heart, which is lollllll
No one said that he played horribly. A LOT of people place Axe in top 8 when predicting tournaments like this one, and yet he doesn't place there THAT often. All Jpobs said was that he was overrated.

I think he's super good, but he IS overrated by some guys.

And yeah, Wak, there are lots of updates around. Let people argue if they want. Thanks.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
the ironic thing about Wak's post is that, while he's trying to be witty and clever, he's done nothing but add to the clutter of this topic, and he himself didnt add any information.

BUT HEY YOU SHOWED US WHO'S BOSS!

Pengie

Smash Lord
Nice to see Javi tearing up losers; I thought he was pretty meh after getting lit up by Jman in crews.

Bonsai

Smash Cadet
there's really no one who knows when melee is gonna be streamed again? :(

JPOBS

Smash Hero
javi beat Kdj, Vanz, and lovage in losers holy **** 0_o

yea unknown is ending people's lives too.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Mad respect for Javi. Even though he and hugs lost to soft and pbnj in teams lol.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Why the hell is SF being streamed on the smash Stream???? Why is it that whenever I log on to see what's going on the stream, I either see a bunch on Metakinghts spmming moves, or Stree fighter. Please bring Melee back on stream damn it. Everyone's talking like they've seen lots of good matches, but I saw nothing except pools matches yet :(

And the chat is being polluted by SF ****riders

Beat!

Smash Master
Why the hell is SF being streamed on the smash Stream???? Why is it that whenever I log on to see what's going on the stream, I either see a bunch on Metakinghts spmming moves, or Stree fighter. Please bring Melee back on stream damn it. Everyone's talking like they've seen lots of good matches, but I saw nothing except pools matches yet :(

There was a lot of bracket matches on the stream a couple of hours ago. Probably won't get on again for quite some time.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Javi is guaranteed top 8 so I hope they stop playing matches soon and save them for the stream!

Edit - Javi will play either Sfat, MacD or Hax next!
thanks for keeping us updated.
Can you ask whoever you are in contact with to confirm with the TOs what exactly is happeing in terms of streaming melee?

the TOs kinda ****ed up imo.

Charlesz

Smash Champion

The tourny is being run by an incompetent. Not only where pools ********, the tourny is massively delayed and SF is given greater priority over a game with much more livestream viewers.

xianglongfa

Smash Apprentice
The tourny is being run by an incompetent. Not only where pools ********, the tourny is massively delayed and SF is given greater priority over a game with much more livestream viewers.
Please be respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom