• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

=ArtH=

Smash Apprentice
Why are people so salty, damn. I don't even play this game anymore but I love what I'm seeing.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
It would be cool if Hungrybox win this. He'd beat Javi, Mango and Armada. That is Mexico, USA and Europe's champions(Canada's too if you count KirbyKaze). That really is world champ.

Siel

Smash Cadet
where is that guy who was like 'WOW ARMADA PLAYING SO GAY' 'HBOX IS THE BEST YEAH MAN YEAH'?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
For the first time in ONE YEAR, Armada has lost a set to Hungrybox. Grats!

But it ain't over!!! :D

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Wow, that was pretty amazing by hbox.

I honestly don't know why people get bored by this. This is crazy intense. Soooooooooooo many ways to play Melee is why it's so awesome.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
I'm still confident for Armada.

Also, I approve what KishPrime says, even if this second sets will make tommorrow morning very painful (it's 2:34 AM here).

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
I honestly don't know why people get bored by this. This is crazy intense. Soooooooooooo many ways to play Melee is why it's so awesome.
I completely agree. I'm literally on the edge of my seat, it's incredibly nervewrecking.

Hbox has played so well this tourney.

Jonas

Smash Champion
**** the haters. Seriously, **** you guys. Hbox is being so amazing right now. He really surprised me by figuring out Armada's stupid Young Link.

Besides, although I probably won't rewatch this match on Youtube, this is 10 times more exciting than Armada ****** another spacie with Peach.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Seriously, the amount of mental control Hbox is exerting to play that way with so few mistakes...it's not hypertechnical but it's crazy precise.

Again, sooooo many skills needed for Melee.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I actually feel bad for Brawl now. They're waiting on this sluggish grand finals to continue their braket. Hbox is doing freaking great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom