• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
i think hbox is gonna go all the way

also, of course seibrek plays some melee. i'm pretty sure he's entered a few melee tourneys down here in florida. it's not his main game but he DOES play it.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I think Hbox has this set. Armada lost all momentum after going 2-0 in the set and then dropping 3 in a row. Looking like genesis again, with the exception of being up 2-0 in the set.

Cassio

Smash Master
Commentators just apologized on stream for Melee being such a bad game, lmao.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
Doctor Peepee said this tournament, including GF, is like a book, because once you begin reading it you have to go to the end, as baaad as it gets.
Good thing is I'm black so I don't like reading.

Top tier comments right there haha.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
they keep struggling to find things to say and just **** up more

Warhawk

Smash Lord
Well Dogysamich I had hopes that you'd be able to commentate this better than Waffles... but its only slightly better and that's not good enough when you are supposed to be professional about this.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
well, try to put yourself in their place lol, there literally nothing good to commentate about these matches
So when football teams are running the ball at the end of football games they are winning, commentators should start talking about how terrible football is?

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Yo, for real don't speak ill of a strategy that takes skill to carry out as well as it is... Don't apologize. Just commentate on what it is you see and what you think the mind set is and what it can mean to the game. Stop being whiny b*cthes... Prog21212121212121 you know better than that, son.

kevo

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what you guys are talking about... the commentary is fine. They are trying their best to keep us entertained. The match isn't bad either, it's close and it's kind of making me laugh, too.

darkatma

Smash Hero
commentary has been extremely bad the entire time
"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FROM APEX???"

Uhh, no prog, we don't want you shouting that over and over

Thino

Smash Master
So when football teams are running the ball at the end of football games they are winning, commentators should start talking about how terrible football is?
nah its obviously a mess up on their part but I still think they can be forgiven for this since its not really their job or anything

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Every year. Every big tourney. All people do is ***** about commentary.

It's dumb. Get up there and do it yourself then.. Oh wait, no one cares about your opinion either. So shut the hell up.

There will never be commentary that everyone enjoys. I personally don't even notice them. Just watch the match.

kevo

Smash Journeyman
Every year. Every big tourney. All people do is ***** about commentary.

It's dumb. Get up there and do it yourself then.. Oh wait, no one cares about your opinion either. So shut the hell up.

There will never be commentary that everyone enjoys. I personally don't even notice them. Just watch the match.
There we go. Give this man a medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom