• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2013 Housing / Hotel Thread

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yea megabus can only take me to buffalo...So If I can get a ride there and back on monday that would be amazing....
Buffalo is like 400 miles from the tournament, think logically here.

Since the Apex special hotels are booked I was looking around for others in the area. If anyone is looking for something more affordable, I booked a room at the Days Inn in Edison NJ, 4 miles away from the venue for 68 dollars a night.

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
Im still looking for a cheaper hotel, does anyone have an idea of a hotel near the event?

:phone:

PB&J

Smash Hero
yttuty- i think 68 dollars a night sounds like the cheapest thing you will find and if you split with some people it will be fine and its only like 4 miles away. I am driving to the tourny so if i stay at the hotel im sure I can make some trips to drop some people off and stuff

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
i'm also looking for a place to stay, i get in on the 9th, can anyone help me out? i'll pay housing and all that. (i'm not loud or anything btw)

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
anybody have room in a hotel room i can stay in? i'll pay for housing of course i need somewhere to stay after i fly in from cali x-x

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Ill be needing help on this.

I recently was able to afford Apex and I was wondering if there's some people around willing to house or share a hotel room with me. I'm willing to pay and all that stuff. Ill be buying the plane tickets on Friday depending if I can find a pickup and place to stay.

Ill prolly get to NJ on Friday near midnight.

Any kind of help will be appretiated! Thank you! :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
oh dayumn, i'd totally be down to share a room with you, but i have one already filled at the heldrich...

Eval

Smash Journeyman
oh dayumn, i'd totally be down to share a room with you, but i have one already filled at the heldrich...
Make some space for me please!! Im very slim and very fun to have! :)

Anyway, I really need to get a room by Friday. Need to make sure before I buy the plane tickets. :(

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Eval- you should post in internet explorer's thread. Im sure he will make room for you
I PMd him yesterday and waiting for him to answer. Hopefully I can contact him and arrange something out!

What screwed me up was getting the job super late (Nov 26) to afford Apex. If not I would have done this super early like in the past tournament I have been in the USA. Im sorry for all this mess last minute, lol.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
me and sanchaz are looking to get in on a room!
we both play melee and he plays marvel and street fighter aswell.
We can help with room costs, we don't snore, and we'll sleep wherever there's room =)

PM me if you have room for us

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
So, L0Zr, myself, and 1 or 2 others are looking for a better place to stay. We have a reservation at a hotel down the road a little ways, but we'd much prefer to share with other smashers if possible. Send me a PM if you have somewhere better, or you're still looking for a place and just want a floor to crash on.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i suggest chain-ace you put up teh hotels a couple of miles away. I cannot get anymore rooms without putting down payments on them ( this 2nd hotel blows )

sorry guys :(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
So, L0Zr, myself, and 1 or 2 others are looking for a better place to stay. We have a reservation at a hotel down the road a little ways, but we'd much prefer to share with other smashers if possible. Send me a PM if you have somewhere better, or you're still looking for a place and just want a floor to crash on.
get bobby and adam in on your shenanigans! i don't think they've planned anything and are relying on mates to put them up on arrival.

eval: i got your back. you can stay in my room with the aussies and the san diegans a.k.a hotel room of the love.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
get bobby and adam in on your shenanigans! i don't think they've planned anything and are relying on mates to put them up on arrival.

eval: i got your back. you can stay in my room with the aussies and the san diegans a.k.a hotel room of the love.
Oh, yay. Thank you so much!! Saved my life! Now Ill I have to do is buy the tickets and Reg for Apex tomorrow! :)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Got a friend looking for housing for Apex. Anyone have room in their hotel room or anything like that? Floor is no problem. Please PM me if possible.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Im looking for one spot to house me (melee player from LA). I can give you like $30 and sleep anywhere. Help a lone smasher out please..

Dojo

Smash Champion
Me, Razer, and Denti have a room at the Helridge (approximately 0.8 miles from the venue), that need 3-5 spots to fill. It's a suite with a lot of space so it's approx. $50-65 depending on how many of our spots fill. It will be used for sleeping so if you intend on playing late or anything else (I will more than likely be doing this), you have to find somewhere to go.

If you're interested message me on here or facebook, Anthony Velarde. Thanks.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I still need housing for Apex. Does anyone have a free spot in their hotel or nearby house? I am not rowdy and am pretty good at the game. I can chip in if need be.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hey guys, I still need housing for Apex. Does anyone have a free spot in their hotel or nearby house? I am not rowdy and am pretty good at the game. I can chip in if need be.
I can house you in the hyatt. I hope you don't mind being on the floor though. You might have the bed one night though.

I defintely need some money though, I've had 4 people bail already.

Also, I can only house thursday-Saturday. No Sunday.

Which reminds me, can anyone house me Sunday?

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I need housing too. I had my friend that's closer to Apex try to find me places but he kept getting no responses/they were full. I can pay up to around $40-50.

Thanks

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hyatt hotel

2 albany street.

Top Bottom