• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2013: Pickups from Newark airport to APEX. As low as $15! Tips go to AGDQ!!!!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
If you are referring to the hotel that is on the Apex thread, that would be the Heldrich not the Hyatt. However, the Hyatt is only a couple blocks away from the Heldrich so it's not a problem. I will just need to know which hotel I will be dropping you off at.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
If you are referring to the hotel that is on the Apex thread, that would be the Heldrich not the Hyatt. However, the Hyatt is only a couple blocks away from the Heldrich so it's not a problem. I will just need to know which hotel I will be dropping you off at.
It's probably that one. I'll get back to you as soon as the twins return my message. Thank you so very much. I'm very very very grateful!

True Blue

Smash Lord
Name/Gamertag: True Blue/Pure Blue (Whatever is prefered lol)
Number of people: 1
Airline: jetBlue
Flight #: 502
Date and time of arrival: January 10th at 9:02am
Destination: the Heldrich
Phone number: 850-910-0702

Hello I need a ride also from the Newark Liberty Airport. It will be just me. So if you can get me or squeeze me in anywhere to be picked up that will be cool. Don't mind paying the 15$.

Edit: Oh yea, name is Carl. But True works just as well. Lol
:phone:

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Please help me out guys! I can help chip in for gas money. I apologize for being a burden! Would anyone be able to contact me ASAP? :x

Name/Gamertag: OkamiBW (Rob)
Airline: Southwest
Flight #: 1796
Date and time of arrival: Arrive in Newark (EWR) at 10:45 PM on Thursday, 1/10
Destination: The Hyatt (the smash hotel, right?)
Phone number: (949) 290-1744
Name/Gamertag: OkamiBW (Rob), Erich
Number of people: 2
Destination: Heldrich

Erich will be getting there before me at 9, and he doesn't mind waiting for an hour and a half for my flight to get in. So Inferno3044, if you don't mind, will you have room for both of us? Still the same destination.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Name/Gamertag: OkamiBW (Rob), Erich
Destination: Heldrich

Erich will be getting there before me at 9, and he doesn't mind waiting for an hour and a half for my flight to get in. So Inferno3044, if you don't mind, will you have room for both of us? Still the same destination.
If he wants to get there earlier, I have a group of people that I will be picking up at 9:45. If he can send me his own information and would want to be picked up at that time tell him to give me his information. If not, I will pick him up at the same time as you.

I will also be sending a text message to anyone who just gave their info tonight. If anyone has not received a text from me, please tell me.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I let him know. He said he can tell you his information when he gets home. But yeah, he arrives at 8:49 PM, so I'm sure he'll want a ride.

Also, for mine, 10:45 is my arrival time, so I'm guessing I may have to wait like 10 minutes to get through the airport and get my baggage.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I would like to announce that any tips that I may receive during this will all go to AGDQ's Prevent Cancer Foundation. I can't think of a better way to help gamers come to Apex then to donate to fellow gamers playing for a cause.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Name/Gamertag: FightAdamantEevee / FAE
Airport: Newark
Airline: US Airways
Flight #: 1022
Date and time of arrival: Thursday, January 10 @ 10:00 pm
Destination: Hyatt Hotel - 2 Albany Street, New Brunswick
Phone number: (314)650-5572

Thanks

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I hope your not full. yet
I really sorry this is all last last minute.

Name/Gamertag: KiraFlax, Smiley Face
Airline: American Airlines
Flight #: 1554
Date and time of arrival: Thursday, January 10 @ 4:10 PM
Destination: Hyatt Hotel - 2 Albany Street, New Brunswick
Phone number: (480) 294-9440

I have a request my friend from friend. coming in on SATURDAY. yes i know lol.

Name/Gamertag: K9
Airline: American Airlines
Flight #: 116
Date and time of arrival: Thursday, January 12 @ 4:55 pm
Destination: Venue
Phone number: (480) 343-7224 TEXT ONLY
This is really important his wave of pools starts at 7:00PM so if possible hed really needs you so he can get there and warm up a bit before. I would extreamly appreciate it if you would be able to take your time out in the middle of the tourney to do so.

Cassio

Smash Master
Number of people: 1, I dont mind waiting a bit if itd mean picking up more people
Flight #: 518
Date and time of arrival: Thursday, January 10 @ 4:10 PM
Destination: Howard Johnson Express Inn; 26 U.S. 1 New Brunswick, NJ 08901‎
Phone number: 805-377-3690

I know this is a bit last minute, just call or send me a text as soon as youre able to if you can. Im going to be on my flight but am forsure arriving at this time. If I dont hear from you around the time I land ill assume Ill have to find my way with public transit.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
To anyone who has reserved last minute, I am charging $20 instead of $15. The additional $5 will be applied to anybody who asked for a ride after 8 PM last night.

Top Bottom