• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Ultimate sadness!!!! Someone...........anyone...............teammate..........please..........first OOS tournament.........

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Nice name he has there. I added the 2kv because I figured it was a popular name. Funny he puts the caps in the same place as well. On a serious note though.............help!!!! Bl@ckChris, if you would like to team up we could. I don't have a partner anymore and would greatly appreciate it!!! I'm not famous but I can definitely hold my own.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I have some things shaping up, and I don't think all of them will falll apart hazzard :-( if hazz is available though, u really should do that, cuz he is a legit fox.

I can see if some other nc people are teammateless and let u know how that goes.

knuckleface88

Smash Cadet
Registered. I will probably be bringing 2-3 TVs day 2. If needed I can also bring a cube, game, and card. Can a TO please let me know if they are needed?

Also let me know if anyone needs a ride north from Delaware to RU. If you are not too far out of the way I can pick up some ppl.

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
dammit someone give mango money and sing him a lullaby so he can go to sleep without his bottle* and take him in their carry-on luggage and wipe his *** for him

*of everclear

Izzet

Smash Rookie
Nice name he has there. I added the 2kv because I figured it was a popular name. Funny he puts the caps in the same place as well. On a serious note though.............help!!!! Bl@ckChris, if you would like to team up we could. I don't have a partner anymore and would greatly appreciate it!!! I'm not famous but I can definitely hold my own.
Unfortunately, I'm still looking for a teammate as well since my original partner bailed. Potential team?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
252 for brawl singles. That's 148 less then last year, but I think it'll hit 300 by the end of today.

:018:

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
I contacted HazZarD. Hoping he responds with a positive answer. Offer is still on the table if anyone lacks a teammate. Besides that, the hype is too much! Can't wait for some money matches and pools!

Izzet

Smash Rookie
I contacted HazZarD. Hoping he responds with a positive answer. Offer is still on the table if anyone lacks a teammate. Besides that, the hype is too much! Can't wait for some money matches and pools!
HaZarD2kv, would you be down for teaming with me? I haven't heard back from dks, and as such still need a teammate.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
venue fee is the same as last year.

I really, tbh , am getting sick of this bs where people forget so much about things that they do not realize the venue fee was the same price and had the same increase.

If you have issues with the price just PM me I guess cause I guess I have to do favors for people cause they obviously cannot tell me before hand and complain after.

Not you diakonos.

strawhats

Smash Master
266 Melee

256 Brawl

Come on people! I want to watch 2 hype, 400 man tourneys on stream!
Not bad...I dunno about 400 but I fully expect another 50-100 people to register for each game. What's the biggest number of entrants in a brawl tourney again? I know melee was about 350

:phone:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Had over 500 last year, and it wasn't capped

Actually idk I think 500 if not it was 400 lmao

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
It was definitely 400.
400 people in pools of 5, top 2 make it out --> 160
160 people in pools of 5, top 2 make it out --> 64
64 man bracket

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Can someone help me please! Im trying to register for melee, but I cant remember my username. I reset my password, but cant remember my username. What do I do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom