• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
even if Vinnie loses GFS, he exposed all of Japan except Rain if he loses, if not then yeah

Japan isn't god, they're beatable just like us. Apex 2013 Rematch time
The results are SRT makes no sense to me. Isn't rain one of there weaker players, who struggles to make it out of bracket at American tournies? It seems just wrong that he won.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Rain got 13th at APEX 2012 and Genesis 2 i think. He's been their #1 ranked player on and off rotating the top spot with 9B. Many americans give him a hard time though, such as atomsk.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The results are SRT makes no sense to me. Isn't rain one of there weaker players, who struggles to make it out of bracket at American tournies? It seems just wrong that he won.
Rain has slowly been making his way back to the best in Japan since Genesis 2.

Keep in mind at Apex 2012 Rain lost to DEHF and ESAM which are both very good players.

Since then, he has only lost one tournament out of the 10 he has entered in Japan. 2 of those tournaments had 9B in attendance and most of them had Otori and Nietono there.

Rain's record vs Nietono this year is about 10-1 and Rain's record vs Otori this year is about 5-1. Rain does have a near even record with Brood though (Brood so good :p)

At least in Japan, Rain is probably the best player, but for some reason he screws up in America. But Japan is now saying Rain is even better than he was at Apex 2012 so he may be ready this time around.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Uh big announcement I will be talking with Jaxel and it should be announced tomorrow on 8wayrun!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I am seeking a skilled partner for doubles at this. I will definitely be attending APEX again <3

About me:

Prominent :dedede: main from the Midwest. I am ranked in my state and probably will be moving up again in a few weeks after our last event for the season. Anyway, I also have a good :warioc:. Looking for someone who can really capitilize on support, stock tank player.

I play especially well with :metaknight: :peach: :snake: and :olimar:. Open to many things though. I have a pretty good track record overall in doubles and several people can vouch for me. Seeking someone out of region/country or continent.

If interested just shoot me a Visitor or Private Message. Thanks!

Also interested in helping run this event if there's a need for more staff.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Two people in each bed and one guy in the couch chair that is inevitiably in the corner of every hotel room ever.

good to go.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Goggles, I'm not outright opposing teaming with you...but I'm curious if two support/stock tanking players could work out well. Because usually I just team with assertive players who have the kill moves to take advantage of my setups. Therefore I play pretty defensive and run support.

NNID
dansalvato
I am now open for housing applications! I live RIGHT ON CAMPUS. Roomy apartment with many TVs and all your needs! I will provide LOTS OF SNACKS and LOTS OF SMASH.

I will only be filling my first 10 spots for the time being. These spots are for Melee players. I will open another 10 spots for Brawl players as the date approaches.

COST: $15 per night!

Want in? PM me, or find me on AIM or Skype. See you around!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Just want to double check something here: If I reserve a hotel room today, I'm not charged until after my stay, correct?

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom