• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Docs

strawhats

Smash Master
kinda hoping it goes like this:

M2k (marth)
Mango (puff/falco)
Armada
Hbox
Amsah
Shiz
PP
Jman
PC Chris
Chu Dat

Darkrain/Isai for honorary mention

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Wooow, Hbox has been getting off, i thought Jman could beat him, But he 3'0ed him in WF's and GF's Wooof Hbox Your Hot!!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
kinda hoping it goes like this:

M2k (marth)
Mango (puff/falco)
Armada
Hbox
Amsah
Shiz
PP
Jman
PC Chris
Chu Dat

Darkrain/Isai for honorary mention
I heard m2k is not entering melee is that true

strawhats

Smash Master
not true...m2k said he'll enter (he said it with such disdain thought due to the time constraints between games)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Wowww, there are alot more noob's in the smash community than I thought O_O.

Ok time to clear some things up :chuckle:

Trying: There is no such thing as someone coming from half around the world (Mango) and not trying. He lost to Kage because Kage out played his falco, and his Puff. Thats life get over it people. The Best lose sometimes, I've lost in dittos to Mango and I've beaten him in dittos, he's like the only falco I pretty much go Even with in Dittos (Besides Lambchops).

The M2K John: People, we do not go by "what if's". Don't say what if M2K played Melee again he'd be the best, or he'd be back on top. We do not go by that, we go by something called "Current" :), ok? He is a person, he has a body, that happens to be his "own" body. If he chooses to play one game more than the other, that = his decision. Am i breaking this down good enough for everyone?

So, In conclusion, trying: Is a bull**** john, once again there is no such thing as coming from half around the world, to come to a tournament and not try, you can do that locally and have fun if you want to :chuckle:.

The M2K John doesn't need to be explained, its pretty self explanatory.

And ANOTHER thing I'd lovee to point out to everyone.

Mango, M2K, Amsah, HBOX, DR.PP, ME And a ****load of other good smashers, guess what we are? Were people.

Yeah we may be good at a video game, but dont celebritiatize us (Yes I just made up that word).

Were humans just like you guys, no need to **** ride any of us, COMPLIMENTS are awesome, I love you guys for that. I love playing with people that love me and love the way i play cause i appreciate you guys, you guys are the best. But I don't like it when someone is shy/afraid to come up to you and ask for a friendly because of how good we are in a video game, anyone is more than welcome to come up to me and play as many games as they want, before someone else wants to play. I love helping people. But when you have someone that just **** rides another smasher all day long, thats very annoying, get a life, please and thank you :).

I'm only going to this tournament because people raised a fund for me, And i APPRECIATE that from everyone that did Donate and who wanted to Donate but can't. I love chilling with my smashers, you guys are all like brothers to me. I'm always more than happy to play games with anyone.

Thanks for you guys time, and please do consider what I just wrote.

JMAN wrote something similar to this before because he has the right point of view/perspective.

BTW, regarding the M2K John/Not Trying John, dont reply to me saying you guys were "joking", because the majority of people saying it aren't joking, there just talking to talk. Please only say something if you know it is true, I only post on smashboards when I have something to say and I know what I'm talking about.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
What I want to see:
1. M2K (back on top so he forgets brawl)
2. Axe (M2K/Axe GF XD)
3. Armada (beats mango but still places 3rd...)
4. Mango (Needs to lose so he starts trying again)
5. One of the old players (Isai, PC, Ken, KDJ, Chu)
6. Darkrain (BFF- Best Falcon Forever)
7. Zhu (poor zhu)
8. Plank (I have a secret fandom for plank XD. For being super-gay in brawl then coming back to melee)

What will probably happen:
1. Mango
2. Hungrybox
3. Mew2king
4. Amsah
5. Armada
6. Zhu
7. Axe (ok, I still have some wishful thinking ok?)
8. One of those other generic/good spacies players like Dr. PP, DSW, PC, Jman, etc.

I hope this post was a troll/joke.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Wowww, there are alot more noob's in the smash community than I thought O_O.

Ok time to clear some things up :chuckle:

Trying: There is no such thing as someone coming from half around the world (Mango) and not trying. He lost to Kage because Kage out played his falco, and his Puff. Thats life get over it people. The Best lose sometimes, I've lost in dittos to Mango and I've beaten him in dittos, he's like the only falco I pretty much go Even with in Dittos (Besides Lambchops).

The M2K John: People, we do not go by "what if's". Don't say what if M2K played Melee again he'd be the best, or he'd be back on top. We do not go by that, we go by something called "Current" :), ok? He is a person, he has a body, that happens to be his "own" body. If he chooses to play one game more than the other, that = his decision. Am i breaking this down good enough for everyone?

So, In conclusion, trying: Is a bull**** john, once again there is no such thing as coming from half around the world, to come to a tournament and not try, you can do that locally and have fun if you want to :chuckle:.

The M2K John doesn't need to be explained, its pretty self explanatory.

And ANOTHER thing I'd lovee to point out to everyone.

Mango, M2K, Amsah, HBOX, DR.PP, ME And a ****load of other good smashers, guess what we are? Were people.

Yeah we may be good at a video game, but dont celebritiatize us (Yes I just made up that word).

Were humans just like you guys, no need to **** ride any of us, COMPLIMENTS are awesome, I love you guys for that. I love playing with people that love me and love the way i play cause i appreciate you guys, you guys are the best. But I don't like it when someone is shy/afraid to come up to you and ask for a friendly because of how good we are in a video game, anyone is more than welcome to come up to me and play as many games as they want, before someone else wants to play. I love helping people. But when you have someone that just **** rides another smasher all day long, thats very annoying, get a life, please and thank you :).

I'm only going to this tournament because people raised a fund for me, And i APPRECIATE that from everyone that did Donate and who wanted to Donate but can't. I love chilling with my smashers, you guys are all like brothers to me. I'm always more than happy to play games with anyone.

Thanks for you guys time, and please do consider what I just wrote.

JMAN wrote something similar to this before because he has the right point of view/perspective.

BTW, regarding the M2K John/Not Trying John, dont reply to me saying you guys were "joking", because the majority of people saying it aren't joking, there just talking to talk. Please only say something if you know it is true, I only post on smashboards when I have something to say and I know what I'm talking about.
Disregard what Shiz tells you. Better players are better human beings and should be treated as such. If Mango shows up late to a tournament and gets DQ'ed, and he asks UltraMarth666 for his spot in bracket, that little scrub better give it to him if he knows what's good for him.

I'm joking.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
The Best lose sometimes, I've lost in dittos to Mango and I've beaten him in dittos, he's like the only falco I pretty much go Even with in Dittos (Besides Lambchops).
There's still DrPP, but I think it's one of his weaker match-ups, or at least results would suggest that.

And I think I can speak for a lot of people that watching that match would be awesome. =D

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
There's still DrPP, but I think it's one of his weaker match-ups, or at least results would suggest that.

And I think I can speak for a lot of people that watching that match would be awesome. =D

Hey there, I was using them as an example if you couldn't tell.

And your speaking for me when you say that match would be awesome, Cause he is very talented and an excellent falco.

Trust me, I would of thrown his name in there if I played him before.

But yeah, I'm gonna play him at APEX, should be fun :chuckle:.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
1.Mang0
2.Hbox
3.Mew2king
4.Armada
5.???

Just predictions guys don't hate me.

1. ARmada
2. MaNg0
3. Hungrybox
4. Amsah
5. DaShizWiz
6. Dr Peepee
7. Jman
8. Zhu

If Kage encounters MaNg0 twice before the top 8 happen, move every player, except ARmada, up one spot and put Kage as 8.

strawhats

Smash Master
m2k won't beat armada
we'll see...i actually hope shiz beats armada...it kind of sucks that Amsah isn't going to Apex anymore....would have been fun to see some matches between him and shiz and a possible match between him and m2k in bracket.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
m2k won't beat armada
we'll see but i want armada to with its, dont sleep on m2k that dude is mad good i hope he does well, really what Shiz said people is really true, i hope i make it out to this an play like everyone im coming all the way from the bahamas should be fun right? yeah will :D

Jimbo Slice

Smash Journeyman
Scorpion Master is gonna take this!

Shady, sadly Amsah will not be attending Apex. Although he might still get second as he is just that good.

Wait, how is Mango gonna play against himself?

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
Scorpion Master is gonna take this!

Shady, sadly Amsah will not be attending Apex. Although he might still get second as he is just that good.
My heart bleeds for this.

I had totally forgotten Scorp, though. I doubt he'd actually hit top 5, but after Grev...I could see him in top 10

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
So far we got Mango as probably not going if he does he'll go all Mario
we got Amsah not going
Mew2King not entering Singles for Melee
That puts a huge dagger in the heart of hype but ah well. ROM2 showed we don't need alot of people to have great tournaments and Apex should still be pretty good.

PB&J vs Armada Winners finals? Get at *points at self*

PB&J

Smash Hero
m2k will enter singles ..especially after this weekend on the west coast..plus there is shiz,colbol,lambchops,hbox, japan, pp, jman,hax,pc,canda,europe, midwest,darc,tope,chu dat, plus like a thousand more of other **** people..and im sure mango will go if macd pays for half his ticket to team with him..this tourny will be sick..oh and i forgot about my boy blunted object too..**** and more ****..and i heard kdj will be back in america next week so hopefully he goes..people need to stop acting like this tourny is not going to be ****..wow and zhu..the dash dance king..it keeps sounding better and better to me..plus my interviews and footage..trust me apex will be sick son

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yeah honestly i think if mango and amsah arnt going it will actually increase the hype. there are so many amazing players still. there will be so much more hype for the top places since the tournament wont be dominated by as many super pros.
this **** is actually gonna be deass.

i hope m2k beats armada.
i hope shiz wrecks ****.

shoutouts to hax and pp

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
hbox got this. if he dont armada got this. if he dont shiz got this.

but either way M2K is winning. doesn't matter if he enters singles or not. he is winning.

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
Your forgetting hbox, jman, axe , pp, zhu , etc etc
I didn't forget them, silly. Note that I used words like "could" and "maybe," thus indicating the possibility of being incorrect. While Hbox has been looking ridiculous strong recently, I don't think Armada is likely to get sucked into his psychological game. Armada seems immune to frustration and annoyance lol

Top Bottom