• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Guys are hella sleeping on KDJ

He goes to pretty much every New England tournament and has placed 1st regardless of OOS attendance beating big names and constantly attending smashfests to work on his characters.

He's gonna do damage.

bolt.

Smash Ace
1 mango
2 armada
3 dr peepee
4 m2k
5 hbox/pc chris
7 kdj/zhu
9 shroomed/axe/jman/amsah
13 shiz/s2j/hax/kk

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Shroomed is on like everyone's list but he still isn't registered to go. I'm not sure he's coming to this.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I love how a lot of people (particularly PB&J) want like 30 people in the top 8, lol.

Shroomed is on like everyone's list but he still isn't registered to go. I'm not sure he's coming to this.
He will be.

PB&J

Smash Hero
I honestly want certain people there including myself to be honest but what i want doesnt mean it will happen,i guess we will see next weekend how good everyone does. And for the record. I dont beleive in upsets,so many good players will be there.if you get outplayed you deserve to lose

:phone:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I honestly want certain people there including myself to be honest but what i want doesnt mean it will happen,i guess we will see next weekend how good everyone does. And for the record. I dont beleive in upsets,so many good players will be there.if you get outplayed you deserve to lose

Just because mango deserved to lose to kage that one time doesn't not make it an upset ;)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah I didn't put Shroomed on there (or Machdash and a few other players) cause they haven't registered yet. But i do expect them to do well assuming they go. As for my other predictions, well we'll just have to see how they play out! Looking forward to some upsets/good sets. And Kage, I definitely think you can place much better than 33rd, but I made that list kinda like i would for an NCAA bracket, gotta go with a few upsets here and there haha, so good luck proving me wrong! =D

S l o X

Smash Champion
pc chris and kdj top 9 or 13 or some jank # like that.
niko top 13 or some jank # too.
slox, bolt, twebb etc all do pry well. potential upsets and maybe even bracket.
hax & s2j both place the same.
japanese get ***** or have easy pools and THEN get *****.
etc etc
mango loses to armada if he doesn't play falcon (fox).

t3h Icy

Smash Master
All he's done is win on Stadium with Fox, and their first game too.

His Sheik though might be able to do it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I've talked to M2K about going Sheik vs. Armada. While I think Sheik is actually a pretty good choice based on some of the things Armada generally likes doing, she also seems like a sort of risky choice because of what Armada excels at in the MU (landing arbitrary down tilts and death comboing off them). I think he'll probably use Fox and Marth again. I'd be interested to see his Sheik against Armada though. I think it would be reasonably good, regardless of result.

I dunno how I'm gonna do.

Battlecow

Play to Win
308 people, damned impressive showing. What is that, 3rd biggest of all time or something?

Shroomed

Smash Master
I'm registered and excited!

I got a new ipod for Christmas and I'm going to make an amazing playlist that will help me **** everyone.

If I play Armada or Amsah in loser's finals I think I could die happy.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm registered and excited!

I got a new ipod for Christmas and I'm going to make an amazing playlist that will help me **** everyone.

If I play Armada or Amsah in loser's finals I think I could die happy.
If you lose the first match to armada badly would you try sheik or just Doc it out?

Shroomed

Smash Master
I'm probably not touching any character but Doc for singles.

My sheik/marth aren't up to anything important.

I LOVE the Peach matchup, so I doubt I'll get bodied as I don't think he has much Doc experience.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Has KDJ and mango faced each other, othervise, if he has been playing since he stopped travelling KDJ>Mango hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom