• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Niko lost to pi :( so ice still gets out. Ice and chu were 1st seeds from that pool and niko was a 2nd cuz he lost to vudu 1st round pools.

Im so upset for Nick

:phone:

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Chu beat everyone in his pool iirc. Heh, everyone forgets Chu is still secretly godlike for not playing much.

And lol @ people saying PP can't beat Armada or Mango. Being delusional is fun apparently.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I was so heartbroken when I heard Ice wasn't making bracket. :(

BUT OH MY GOD NIKO LOST TO PI!!! Ice wins the tiebreaker and makes it! This made my day 50x better! :D

I apologize to Melee's new god, Pi, for all the trash talk I ever did to you. <3

Beat!

Smash Master
Yeah, like, I'm really glad that Ice made it out, but I still feel bad for Niko. Good **** to him for beating Ice.

What makes me more sad, though, is that Hack didn't make bracket =(. Does anyone know what his r2 pool looked like?

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
I hope he didn't think people booed him after the match. Surely he understood that they were booing PeePee after he stood up and laughed and shouted at them? At least I hope so...

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Thanks for the support homie.

and teh icy eat a ****ing d!ck seriously

:phone:
lol, I'm sorry. :( I was just so depressed when I heard Ice didn't make it, and then I got so amped when I read the correction.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm happy to see Ice make bracket despite losing twice, not that Niko lost, but I guess that I worded that horribly. I don't mean any hard feelings, sorry.

Doser

Smash Ace
I'm happy to see Ice make bracket despite losing twice, not that Niko lost, but I guess that I worded that horribly. I don't mean any hard feelings, sorry.
t3h Icy said:
BUT OH MY GOD NIKO LOST TO PI!!! This made my day 50x better! :D
Yeah, nah you're a ****.

You clearly said that because niko lost it made your day better.

Battlecow

Play to Win
He didn't say "ICE MAKING BRACKET MADE MY DAY 50X BETTER!" He said "NIKO LOSING MADE MY DAY 50X BETTER!"

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
Because Niko losing resulted in Ice making bracket. Is it that hard to understand that he didn't mean any offense to Niko?

The Star King

Smash Hero
He didn't say "ICE MAKING BRACKET MADE MY DAY 50X BETTER!" He said "NIKO LOSING MADE MY DAY 50X BETTER!"
Maybe it sounds more negative when it's worded that way, but it's obvious that t3h_icy said that because he wanted Ice to make bracket, not because he had ill will towards Niko. Just poor word choice, really - nothing to rage about.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I like how you ignored my/Fagelholken's post. The first sentence of t3h_icy's post makes it obvious that he was supporting Ice, so you can assume that he was happy about Niko's loss because it means Ice's success. Schadenfreude? Seriously?

Doser

Smash Ace
No I read those posts, it's still ****ty to celebrate someone losing and say it made your day better because of it. Just say you're happy to have Ice make brackets. Do you understand how it's not cool to say you're happy Niko lost?

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah, like I said, it was poor word choice. You can tell that he was happy for Ice. Poor word choice is nothing to get that mad about.

Fågelholken

Smash Apprentice
On topic

I think Zhu is gonna do really well at this, top 10 for sure. And Armada looked unstoppable yesterday, he's gonna do great as always. Armada vs Mango in crews were stupidly hype for me, Mango going blue Falco and all. But Armada doesn't seem to fall for anything anymore.

Doser

Smash Ace
No, he was being a ****. I don't like BS excuses for why he was an insensitive Ice **** rider. He should have just apologized for being stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom