• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
too bad about plup and chillin, I was rooting for them :/

Also, Leffen lost to Tec0?

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I see I was hoping someone would do really well with him. That makes him sound played out which he isn't.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
M2k haters: he also had another game to focus on. He probably weighed out his options regarding potential to make money and made a personal decision to drop out. He has given this community so much. Lay off him.

:phone:

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
While playing both brawl and melee at the sametime, somehow I doubt he'd do that well.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at Pound V didn't he get fifth in Melee singles, second in Melee doubles, and first in Brawl singles AND doubles? (I may have the wrong tourney here, but I am fairly certain he's gotten 5th/2nd/1st/1st before, or maybe even 5th/1st/1st/1st)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
M2K might of done that well, but I don't think he should of quit though. I just don't see why put the effort to make brackets just to quit when things get a bit bad.

Its not like its embrassing losing to Wobbles or something.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
M2K might of done that well, but I don't think he should of quit though. I just don't see why put the effort to make brackets just to quit when things get a bit bad.

Its not like its embrassing losing to Wobbles or something.
Agreed. Obviously M2K lets his emotions get to him in the worst kind of way, and he's quit late in bracket before, but I'm shocked that he quit this early and it makes me wonder if he did particularly badly against Wobbles because as stands it seems like an overreaction even for a very emotionally invested player like him.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Mew2king also plays Brawl
Which is happening at the same time as Melee
Read people

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Mew2king also plays Brawl
Which is happening at the same time as Melee
Read people
M2K has switched between the games before at many events when they were happening including Genesis, Pound V, and Genesis 2
With no apparent effect on his results, despite complaining (quite rightly, I am sure) that it is difficult to switch
Read people

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Pretty sure they just want more views on the stream or something.

It's so not ****. :'(

Edit:
And pretty sure m2k quit so he doesn't lose any more sets to people who are "ranked" lower than him, so he doesn't lose his fame as one of the top 5.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
All I know is a few people predictions are definitely not going to be on point now

Beat!

Smash Master
I ****ing love Javi.

I sincerely apologize to him and the entire mexican smash community for completely overlooking this ridiculously awesome player.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Mango stop being so aggro vs Armada. Should have went Falco vs him.

Why the hell did Mango lose to HBOX...another Yl vs Jiggs?

Thanos828

Smash Journeyman
I am disappointed that Mango came in third, and I did expect him to win the tournament. But Armada's wins in Winners Finals were totally legit. Good stuff to him for most likely taking Apex. I'm a bit sad now that aggressive play isn't at the top anymore, but great matches nonetheless.

I am still waiting for Hbox to take out the pocket Ness

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Hungrybox vs Armada Grandfinals is the stamp on a tournament that was set up to be so great but.....Thankfully a few heros made it interesting.

Thanos828

Smash Journeyman
In my eyes, Javi won this tournament

EDIT: Saw results a couple seconds after this. No disrespect to Armada meant. Good **** to him for winning.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Javi was showing really deep player understanding. As I expected, however, a player from a small, more isolated scene is going to have trouble with matchup experience.

He is incredibly smart; Mango should start training him.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
In my eyes, Javi won this tournament

EDIT: Saw results a couple seconds after this. No disrespect to Armada meant. Good **** to him for winning.
I wish Puff was banned from this event. She's horrible for the community. Grand Finals just humiliated and embarrassed and dissapointed everyone who spent all morning defending it from StreetF*****s and MarvelvsCapc***s....thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom