• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex preparations! Come train with me

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Hello pacwest. With the help of Norcal and others, my parents are (90% sure) letting me go to APEX! That being said, since I've been slacking off on smash (and I'm sure a large majority of you guys have too) and I haven't really played seriously since Genesis, I think we should really put our game faces on and start training.

So just plain and simple, does anyone want to train with me during winter break for Apex? Anyone is welcome to come over and possibly stay the night (like Dajuan has done twice) as long as you take your shoes off before stepping foot into my house.

My parents aren't super stingy about your manners, just as long as you say your please and thank you's. Additionally, my parents don't want me driving to dangerous areas because they fear for my life.

Also, SFAT lives about 3 minutes walking distance away from my house so he'd probably join in too if you'd like and L__ lives 10 minutes driving distance. And if you bring your teammate, we can all practice teams!

If you're interested in training just comment, AIM or text me. My AIM is "PewPewU" --go figure

Edit: holy crap this is my first thread on smashboards ever

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey kevin/alvin/zac

im hella down to play

ill go over there if you guys can pick me up from bart

i been hungry for melee for whatever reason

don't really get to play out here as much as i want to cuz peoples schedules here don't really mesh

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Foshooo. Getting you from Bart'll be mad easy. Bring Phil and Durreayyyull too

Hostility

Smash Ace
I recently have been picking the game up as well, if you don't mind wrecking me for hours I can start playing more in a couple weeks when I graduate, what part of the bay are you in anyway? I have a car so getting somewhere won't be a problem.

verge

Smash Apprentice
I want to play once this week is over and I have free time again. I'll aim you or something when I have time.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm looking to play when I go back for break (on the 20th). Will probably bring zeldafreak along too or something.
So I can offer you Sheik and Peach practice if you'd like.

I also really wanna play SFAT and get some Fox and Sheik practice from him. And L because I haven't played him much at all.
edit: my AIM is darkatmawpon

BobbySiege

Smash Rookie
After my break to follow my career in esports, I'm back and taking Melee more seriously than ever. Time to level up.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm looking to play when I go back for break (on the 20th). Will probably bring zeldafreak along too or something.
So I can offer you Sheik and Peach practice if you'd like.

I also really wanna play SFAT and get some Fox and Sheik practice from him. And L because I haven't played him much at all.
edit: my AIM is darkatmawpon
HORY **** DARKATMA.

Yeah let's play! I don't get off of school til the 21st, but Zac and Alvin get off earlier than I do by like a week. Idk about their schedules though, so you'd have to check.

And Havok, Marth dittos errday. I have to beat M2K at Apex

Cleod

Smash Cadet
Good luck to all those who're attending apex this year. I'm a retired smasher since 2009 so I guess I can't unretire myself (-_-#)

Top Bottom