• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex world crew formed!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
is orion part of the world crew or the american one ?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Orion*

Smash Researcher
-dead- that I had to namesearch to find this amazing thread.

I was hoping to just get a message elliot but it's all good.

What exactly needs to be done?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I heard Waymas wins all of the Mexican national tournaments. I don't know how skilled they are, but here's some recent footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxBXyACmhNk

Also, I think there are more EU players coming, but I don't know about top level EU players.

Put vVV Zero in, he's really smart about the game, and I don't know how he will compare with top US players, but I think he'll do well.

It's not World without all the regions, so Mexico + EU + Japan + Ally==****.

AllyKnight

I heard Waymas wins all of the Mexican national tournaments. I don't know how skilled they are, but here's some recent footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxBXyACmhNk

Also, I think there are more EU players coming, but I don't know about top level EU players.

Put vVV Zero in, he's really smart about the game, and I don't know how he will compare with top US players, but I think he'll do well.

It's not World without all the regions, so Mexico + EU + Japan + Ally==****.
I'm not sure if vVv Zero is really going. Not sure about Mexico -.- mew2king will tell me that though after dec 30

TSM ZeRo

Don't count me out for Crews!!!

If everything goes well (Which hopefully they will! :D) I will... SOMEHOW make it to Apex 2012!!!

LET'S GO WOOOOORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ness:

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
A problem with puting mexican or south american players in a world crew is theres absolutely no cross experience as far as I know.

Ally has played mr R, leon, ect and he's played Japanese players (and I assume he might watch them). He can have an educated opinion on how good they'll be for w.e crew.

Using other players is really just a wild card.

I think ally was a good choice for world captain though.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
yeah, Waymas is going; Richi a legit Lucario is going too, but I don't know who else is going from Mexico ._.

I read this blog from TJ people wanting to go, meaning TKD should be there (?) but I have no idea tbh

-Mars-

Smash Hero
lol so a bunch of **** lead by a snooty french canadian? this is whats gonna happen, the jp players go first, each only partly kamikazing through our american forces leaving our numbers immense, the americans peppering them with lasers and transcendant priority before droppin the m2k nuke to lay waste to the country side leaving society cold and afraid shivering violently from fear of being ***** again.

AllyKnight

lol so a bunch of **** lead by a snooty french canadian? this is whats gonna happen, the jp players go first, each only partly kamikazing through our american forces leaving our numbers immense, the americans peppering them with lasers and transcendant priority before droppin the m2k nuke to lay waste to the country side leaving society cold and afraid shivering violently from fear of being ***** again.
prob whats gonna happen lmao. *u suck*

we'll discuss this list on december 17.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
prob whats gonna happen lmao. *u suck*

we'll discuss this list on december 17.
the overwhelming cheers of "USA! USA! USA!" and the whispering winds and the gentle pew pew of an army of bright orange rave nados drown out the the screams of agony as the mach hurricane of american metaknights and bright blue flashes of light sweep over the unfamiliar territory destroying all in their path

plus lets face it, if any jp's go falco all they can do is spam "crash the arwing into the stage and hope all goes well."

SFA Smiley

The SFA King

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey. Hey Mars.

lol unlike the country that prolly had hundreds of planes just plain crash into water the middle east is actually GOOD at running into things, but fortunately no one in alqueidah plays smash otherwise you might stand a chance. some day itll be a giant glass dead sea.

NNID
Budget_Player
lol unlike the country that prolly had hundreds of planes just plain crash into water the middle east is actually GOOD at running into things, but fortunately no one in alqueidah plays smash otherwise you might stand a chance. some day itll be a giant glass dead sea.
Wow, and I thought I was famous for posting incomprehensible rants while drunk.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Let's hope so. May he and Ramin both guide the world with their mighty blades of justice, coated with the blood of many fallen European combatants!

:phone:

Keitaro

That would be awesome too. There's just so much top representation from Japan that I hope Leon comes along too to help show what Europe is made of with Mr. R and Orion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom