• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Who the **** is going? I am, got my room reserved and singles fee paid.

Who doesn't want to see me and get a Seagull hug?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I haven't started setting up anything at all lol, but I can make it... Remind me to look into setting that up sometime, I'm so busy as of late :x

:059:

pulse131

Smash Ace
well, i do know its in nevada, prolly reno or vegas or something. dont know when either

Choice

Smash Champion
i really wanna go but money issues got me down too. donations welcome ^^;;

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Money issues... You guys suck :mad: lol jk. I'm going to ask my parents about going next week (trust me, timing is important lol), and if they say yes I'll see what I can do to maybe help some people out :x

Also, SSB64 side event? **** yeah? ;D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Money issues... You guys suck :mad: lol jk. I'm going to ask my parents about going next week (trust me, timing is important lol), and if they say yes I'll see what I can do to maybe help some people out :x

Also, SSB64 side event? **** yeah? ;D

You better come and give me a hug.:chuckle:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Will do ;D

So I'm pretty sure I can make it... asked my parents about housing, but they said no :< I have summer orientation at Rutgers University in under a week, so I'll ask around to see if there are any cheap places to stay for a few nights for those of you that have money concerns?

And JJ, you better come because I still owe you dinner :p

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
It's probably one of the nicer things I've heard people call NJ lol. We're not exactly NY's armpit, but metaphorically, maybe? Idk :p

EDIT: I'll accept it if you come :3

castorpollux

Smash Champion
there's a way to summon me actually. if you beat turtle with wolf, i will magically appear out of thin air =O

Choice

Smash Champion
just be careful when you do this. you can replace cars, but you cant replace lives.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo choice, i hear you are the best wolf right now. Can we MM $5 at APex? wolf ditto? i have been trying him out recently and want to see what i can do to get better.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
yo choice, i hear you are the best wolf right now. Can we MM $5 at APex? wolf ditto? i have been trying him out recently and want to see what i can do to get better.
I'll MM you at Apex 5 bucks Wolf ditto as well.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
there's a way to summon me actually. if you beat turtle with wolf, i will magically appear out of thin air =O
Depends. Who will Turtle be using? That + one match, or best of 3, or 5, and what stages? :3 lol

mongoose is really edubz in disguise
You really do know everything, don't you? :p

"Mongoose", want to MM at APEX for... $1? :O lol. Or just friendlies, I'm interested in seeing your Wolf :)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yea the more mm the better :) I'm hoping keitaro will be doing housing. if so, i will be there.

edit: lol who is edubz? is he a troll?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Edubz is JJ's roommate I think? lol

FOR ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING AT HOUSING: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258857

Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
2 Albany Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Ask for the Apex 2010 Rate.

It will be a King sized bed for $99/night and you are able to get cots ( extra beds ) for your room but THEY ARE LIMITED SO GET THEM EARLY
So yeah, check that out if you need a place to stay.

ALSO, who wants to MM $1 Wolf dittos best of 3 on Norfair, Japes, and Green Greens? A nice little break from the strict stage list :3

Choice

Smash Champion
I gotta be able to get there first. I think housing shouldnt be that big of a problem.

Moongoose i'll take the mm.

Top Bottom