• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apocalypses Tournament September 19th 2009 - EDMONTON AB, CANADA -

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
We should have a melee only tourney.

But in all honesty, have we had an all melee falcon tourney yet? I mean come on guys.

Vitality

Smash Ace
Bowser challenge. $1 buy in. Too bad there's no more Fountain of Dreams lag so I guess we'll do it on some map like Green Greens lol. FF off = GG
Person to take most Bowser stocks wins

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'm up for crews and low-tier, but I can't confirm any MMs, save against Alphicans.

Also, Superboom, if it's in Fort Saskatchewan, that sounds quite inconvenient. Thanks for the offer, but I don't think we should, unless that's our last option.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I hear a lot of top 3's.

We should do Alberta vs Saskatchewan Crews. Crews are so fun, anyone up for it???

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Just have all the SK members in your crew. Then we can fit in more guys in our crew. We've got a decently big scene and it would be nice if as much people as possible got involved.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Alright so Singles will start at 1pm and doubles will start right after.

We have 3 setups... could use more...

We will be using random seeds and one big bracket. Any sugestions will be welcomed

and if anone needs housing ust let me know. I live farily close to the LRT and its a short train ride fomr there to apoc

Tokaio

Smash Journeyman
Alright so Singles will start at 1pm and doubles will start right after.

We have 3 setups... could use more...

We will be using random seeds and one big bracket. Any sugestions will be welcomed

and if anone needs housing ust let me know. I live farily close to the LRT and its a short train ride fomr there to apoc
You can't get doubles to start first? That's how it usually is.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Random... seeding?

3... setups?

Doubles... after?

I suggest we have pools. It'd be stupid to not have them. We wouldn't want our best players to face each other in the first rounds, nor would we want players from the same region traveling to face their crew mates. Also, doubles tends to be first, a it's less serious, and it's a great warm-up. Doubles are fine without pools. After doubles, we could have singles pools, then the bracket. If we have time left over, we could do crews or low-tiers. We'll definitely need more than 3 setups, though.

I can bring my Wii, but I don't think Saskatchewan can do much for TVs.

Oh, and I hope none of the TVs are HD. It's bad for Smash.

Top Bottom