• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apocalypses Tournament September 19th Results

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ugh Nate, you let me down.
Besides having a flawless record up untill losing to superboom (which went to last stock high percent game 4 AND 5 games 1-4 are on youtube...), I only lost in Falco dittos.

Falco dittos.

Wait... and I lost a mm to Tblock as Lucas :laugh:

Anyways, this tournament was a lot of fun it was really great to play a bunch of new people, Superboom is legit, didn't get to play killock, and Alphicans beat me in Falco dittos, which is cool for what it is. I figure me and Superboom will see each other in winner's finals again sooner or later, and I know more Falco dittos are going to go down somewhere.
I figure I changed your mind about the Falco vs gaw matchup Alphicans haha.

Tblock is a pretty cool guy, same with his brother, mm'z were a lot of fun.

Everyone else I played in bracket or pools: ggs. Pretty much everyone I talked to I had fun.
If you guys can get bigger attendance (wasn't too shabby) or another certified pot we'll be sure to be back.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'll improve on my GaW vs Falco game, just so when I need to switch I actually can >_>. But yeah, there was no way I was going through with that MM.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'm excited to a second Apocalypse tournament. It should be more interesting, since we've all played each other now.

Also, wait, you weren't M2K?!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL how many times do I have to bring up that I never lost a round until round 3 with superboom, and round 4+5 were one hit games.... Then I lost Falco dittos....

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah I definitely plan on coming back, I just need to know an event has enough hype/interest and a high enough participant number to be worth it, as soon as thats the case we should be back again =D

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Well Edmonton gamers is planning to do another tournament, but with a 500$ starting pot. So **** should be cash, lol.

Top Bottom